BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Miranda P.
Lenoir, NC
These sponges work great on any type of dish that you hand wash in your sink. I mainly use mine on my stainless pots and pans and it cleans them without leaving scratches.
Sarah R.
Very good sponges at an affordable price. You can use them for multiple things. Such as washing dishes or even getting tough materials off kitchen materials. Great product.
Jessica T.
Marlborough, MA
Go to sponges. Love the dual sides for regular and heavy duty use. Will often use this over store brand, even if a little more pricey. I usually buy these at market basket
Crystal P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love the colors and designs. Eventually the sponge wears out pretty fast. The clor of the sponge also turns ugly. I had a purple one that ended up looking almost gray.
Fiorela U.
Port Chester, NY
These sponges are great! Even though they say light duty, I have to say they pretty much do the job when scrubbing out the pans. Doesn't scratch my pans which is a plus!
Jasmine N.
Pretty designs, I like that I can have a cleaning product that is functional and fashionable. They look good siting on the counter, they work well they do not trap food.
Jill H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have used these sponges for years. They work very well and hold up very well. They are not only great for washing dishes but for cleaning other area's of the home too.
Erica M.
Milwaukee, WI
They serve their purpose and do an amazing job at it. I absolutely love the cute designs on them as well. I also love that I can easily pick them up at my local target
Misty D.
Riverside, CA
I like these sponges. They are the double sided kind with the scrubber on one side and the sponge on the other. They work the way you'd expect and the designs are cute.
Annette C.
Camby, IN
Really like the dual side - scrub/sponge. Gets in the crevasses to get all the goop off without leaving scratches. I have hard anodized pans & it works great with them.
Wendi T.