BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
lisa g.
Morehead, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
so cute and handy to have around the kitchen!!! always try to replace them often. maybe a few times per month. fun and happy designs just seem to take the chore out of cleaning!?!  :)
CANDICE D.
Hampton, VA
They have some nice colors, so that you don't have to look at the same boring green. They do scrub pretty well and they seem to not get the sour smell quickly. Price wise seems to be good.
Brook K.
Douglas, GA
I like these sponges because they are cute and they last a long time also it cleans and scubs really good I recommend this sponge if the ones you use aren't working
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
O-Cel-O is one of my favorite sponges. It lasts the longest. My husband tries to buy sponges from the dollarstore but they never last. I recommend these sponges to all my friends. Love it.
Lynnette N.
Shamokin Dam, PA
These are my go-to cleaning sponges. Although I do wish they held up a tiny bit longer they do last longer than most and the scrubbing side doesn't rip after a few uses unlike other brands.
Jennifer W.
Lockport, NY
They work well on everyday dishes and even on some pans that may have some stuck on food. They can get a funny smell if it's not squeezed all the way clean but I still love o cel o products
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Cute patterns, but they get gross really quickly. Totally fine sponge for general cleaning. If you need to scrub or deep clean, I would go with something else. The shape is comfortable though.
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
I love to use O-CEl-O to clean my dishes. and to clean my bathroom I really don't smell it.I use it to clean only.There many Pros Good price use for many place and you could find it anywhere you go or at any store I buy it all the time,and i will keep buying it
CHRIS J.
Beaverton, OR
Cute and durable these little scrubbers are powerful. We initially bought them for their design but soon realized they were more than cute! It is the only scrubber sponge we buy, anymore.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
My go to brand! It lasts for a couple months without having a stinky smell. I also microwave it with lemon on it to sanitize.
The scrubber side is light and doesn't damage my nonstick pans!
Wendi T.