BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Lisa A.
Apache Junction, AZ
I love to use this sponge, the curved shape fits nicely into your hands for better gripping. It has a floral scent to it for deodorizer. You can find this at any local grocery store.
Kayla S.
Very good sponges for dishes! Bought them at WalMart. They fit great in your hand. they last a decent amount of time, and priced pretty good for the amount of use! I would buy again!
Janessa B.
Bridgeport, CT
Always on sale or a coupon is available , afforded , does the job and the style allow them to look clean while getting the job done so actually being dirty . I use them for about 2 weeks and toss them
Alisha S.
Odessa, TX
I think these are ok, but a sponge is a sponge. I try to get different colors so family members don't try to dishes with one I scrub the oven out with...act. So these r nice 4 that.
Margarita M.
Glen Ridge, NJ
Love the patterns on these sponges, they are also easy to grip. Purchase them at Shoprite. Works really well on the pots and pans. No negative feedback. Good value for your money.
Danielle S.
Ladys Island, SC
Does the job, very limited use as far as soap scum goes, but if you're looking for just a slightly abrasive spronge to use on fragile surfaces this is the right sponge for the job
I'm trying this new product and so far it works really well. I love the color. The color doesn't fade. I like the design of the sponge because it is easier to hold in the middle.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best sponges but so so hard to find. They are never in stock in any of the stores by my house. When I'm lucky enough to find them I buy as many as are in stock.
Amber E.
Tolleson, AZ
Need to have a clean house for family and visitors!!! So need a lot of scrubbing done!!! From dishes to bathroom sinks, tubs ,and floors!!! Using different sponges of course!
Mailee C.
High Point, NC
I like these. They are super cute which makes washing the dishes a bit more enjoyable. Does the job well. It lasted as long as any sponge should with all the dish in my apt.
Wendi T.