BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Nicole M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I just got these recently and they seem to be pretty good. I think I will get the heavy duty ones next time. But overall they are pretty good for sponges. To be honest I was attracted to the designs.
Amelia E.
My favorites can't go wrong always get the stains out get today don't miss out
These reviews rewuirents are too long it makes it sound fake when I live this product I just don't very much to add
Katelyn G.
The O-Cel-O scrub sponges are cute, but do not hold up as long as other sponges do. It is effective in getting rid of dirt and grime, but lasts only a little while before it begins to break down.
Bailey C.
New Egypt, NJ
These sponges last for a while and they are a great price. I love all the different fun colors and patterns that decorate them. It makes washing the dishes a little more fun it that's possible.
Samantha B.
Bellevue, NE
These work like a sponges should. Clean off the dishes, and don't deteriorate too quickly. They do tend to hold a lot of moisture compared to other sponges ive used and they can get mildew easily
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
Good price and good sponges! They work well and are quite affordable. I bought these from Target I believe. I've had no problems with them and would be happy to purchase again.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I like these sponges alot. They make cleaning a little more edition with the colorful designs, they actually sagely scrub your disks or whatever your using them to clean without harming the items
Julie G.
Laveen, AZ
I really like the way these sponges work. With the double side it does the job for tough to come off food and just a quick wash down. The price is also great for the how good the product is.
Mae M.
Franklin, OH
I could not care less about the cutesy designs, but I do like the convenience of both a sponge and a scrubber in one. The sponge lasts longer than the scrubber side. There are less expensive sponges but these hold up well for doing dishes, cleaning off counter, etc.
Regan W.
These sponges are great but don't last long. I use them to clean per cages. I get two washes out of them then it's to gross to use. But at the inexpensive price I don't mind. 10/10 recommend.
Wendi T.