BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Julia M.
Pretty good sponge. I love the contour for easy gripping. The scrubby side worked well on just about all the cruddy dishes and didn't scratch anything. They did seem to smell stale sooner than other brands I've purchased, despite sanitizing them in the microwave every few days.
I would probably buy them again if they were on sale.
Heather J.
Tuscaloosa
I love these sponges. They come in cute colors and designs that attracted me to buy them the first time because I thought. a sponge is a sponge and this one is cute. I was wrong. All sponges are not created equal. These can endure even the hardest scrubbing. They don't wear out quickly, but also don't scratch up my dishes.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are my favorite sponges to buy. They are great for cleaning dishes. They are two sided. One soft and one rough for stuck on foods. They are a great price and you get a two pack. I pick up a pack every time I got to Walmart.
Athena N.
Danielson, CT
I love the shape of the O-Cel-O sponge. It is easy to hold and the patterns are cute. The sponge is considered light duty but for me I consider it my every day sponge. Not the sponge I scrub pans with but it gets me through most messes! The price is also perfect.
Sarah G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these sponges. I do wish they would sell them with more colors in the package. I used to be able to find the 4 packs with 4 different colors but lately it seems like they only put 2 of each colors in the packs. The only reason I didnt give this product 5 stars was because of the color combination in the packages.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
These sponges are super cute I bought them because I needed something sturdy for my heavy cleaning and it didn't disappoint me they were very effective for the price that I paid for them and I would definitely recommend these
Alyssia M.
Seattle, WA
The sponges are amazing. They're a great way to get rid of any residue left on dishes or pots and pans. They are cheap and a great way to help you in your kitchen with hundreds of usage available. These sponges are a great deal and come in a three count pack of four. If you're looking for sponges that do the job and already cheap price I would recommend these to you.
Jessica W.
Mililani, HI
Good sponges, last well, the shape is ice and gets into corners. Price is fine. We usually just but what is on sale wherever we are shopping at the time. I don't find a huge difference from one brand of sponges to the next. I would recommend to others, but there are other brands that are also just as good.
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
I like how these sponges get the baked on food crud off, but remain gentle enough to not scratch up the pans. Its a good value for your money, the sponges dont fall apart after a few uses like other brands can tend to do.
Destiny H.
Ocala, FL
These are ok for what you pay. Upon definitely only get what you pay for. Four a dollar or two more, depending on where I'm shopping, I'd rather get a better quality like Scotch Brite. The brillo Just doesn't last long
Wendi T.