BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Faith B.
Good price and good sponges! They work well and are quite affordable. I bought these from Target I believe. I've had no problems with them and would be happy to purchase again.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I like these sponges alot. They make cleaning a little more edition with the colorful designs, they actually sagely scrub your disks or whatever your using them to clean without harming the items
Samantha B.
Bellevue, NE
These work like a sponges should. Clean off the dishes, and don't deteriorate too quickly. They do tend to hold a lot of moisture compared to other sponges ive used and they can get mildew easily
Amelia E.
My favorites can't go wrong always get the stains out get today don't miss out
These reviews rewuirents are too long it makes it sound fake when I live this product I just don't very much to add
Regan W.
These sponges are great but don't last long. I use them to clean per cages. I get two washes out of them then it's to gross to use. But at the inexpensive price I don't mind. 10/10 recommend.
Julie G.
Laveen, AZ
I really like the way these sponges work. With the double side it does the job for tough to come off food and just a quick wash down. The price is also great for the how good the product is.
CANDICE D.
Hampton, VA
They have some nice colors, so that you don't have to look at the same boring green. They do scrub pretty well and they seem to not get the sour smell quickly. Price wise seems to be good.
Lynnette N.
Shamokin Dam, PA
These are my go-to cleaning sponges. Although I do wish they held up a tiny bit longer they do last longer than most and the scrubbing side doesn't rip after a few uses unlike other brands.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
O-Cel-O is one of my favorite sponges. It lasts the longest. My husband tries to buy sponges from the dollarstore but they never last. I recommend these sponges to all my friends. Love it.
Brook K.
Douglas , GA
I like these sponges because they are cute and they last a long time also it cleans and scubs really good I recommend this sponge if the ones you use aren't working
Wendi T.