BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a little fashion diva and I love how my mom buys these they are cute and look good on our kitchen lol I just think they work amazing and beautiful. I love them
Tanya C.
Great sponge. I love there us more than one in a pack. In my house certain colors are for certain areas of the house. So this works for me. Sponge holds up well to multiple uses. Scrubbie side does its job.
Crystal C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have no complaints about the sponges they do exactly what they're supposed to do and they hold up pretty well after use after use I drop them in the dishwasher once a week they last me a good 30 to 45 days
Alana C.
I am a girlie girl so I primarily get these because of their designs. I like that they are scruffy on 1 side and regular on the other. I do however hate that the two sides come apart after just a few uses.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ocelo sponges light duty is one of the best sponges on the market. These sponges last a lot longer than others. A lot of sponges break up into pieces but not Ocelo. Ill always buy these sponges for cleaning.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
I don't like cleaning , but I do like it when I use good products that make the job easier . These sponges are sturdy , affordable , and durable . They hold up to scrubbing dishes , sinks , tubs and floors !
Marianna D.
These are good for when you need a sponge to wash dishes. The scrub side lasts for a day or two then it becomes pretty soft. Just like any other sponge, use it for a week then throw it away. Cute designs.
Edwina B.
Montezuma, GA
These sponges are extremely weak and scrub side has a tendency to separate from the sponge. The sponge breaks away, little to nothing only after a few days of use. Not an exceptional product. Far from it.
Tonya V.
Louisville, KY
I usually buy these in the two pack. I like the patterns on them. That may be silly but that's just me. They work pretty good. They are also cost effective. I would recommend these to friends and family
Alyssa P.
Philadelphia, PA
These sponges are okay. They seem to be very sturdy but at they same time they don't seem to last too long. I purchase these usually when they are on sale but definitely not my go to sponge for cleaning.
Wendi T.