BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, Pa
These sponges are okay. They seem to be very sturdy but at they same time they don't seem to last too long. I purchase these usually when they are on sale but definitely not my go to sponge for cleaning.
Tabitha H.
Hurricane, WV
Love these sponges. And I use them each for about two to three weeks then replace. Plus they are priced fairly and are a good size to fit my dishes. I do enjoy these and I would buy them in the future.
Jan L.
Westminster, CA
These are great sponges because they are the perfect Suzie and shape. They last a long time. I keep them clean by putting them in the dishwasher. They are competitive in price to other quality sponges.
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il
Works great! These sponges are amazing. They really cut through the grime and grease while being gentle at the same time. It fits very nicely in my hand and never holds odors. I highly recommend this.
Silvanna M.
Jamul, CA
These are the only brand sponges i usually use. They hold up very well scrubbing the dishes. Tip- if they start getting stinky, stick the moist sponge in the microwave for 1 minute to kill the bacteria!
Danielle B.
Plattsburgh, NY
These are great. They don't scratch my pots and pans but they get the job done. I love the shape, it's easy to hold on to. My favorite part is that they have such pretty patterns and bright colors.
Chastity J.
Ridgecrest, CA
Luv this my absolute favorite must have in my kitchen. Outshines all other brands for an average 1/3 less cost. Very absorbant,abrasive without scratching surfaces.
Francia P.
A la hora de desprender la grasa mas pegada de los platos y vasos siempre hay que elegir una buena esponja por eso yo siempre uso estas fabulosas esponjas porque me ayudan mucho a la hora de fregar.
Bailey C.
New Egypt, NJ
These sponges last for a while and they are a great price. I love all the different fun colors and patterns that decorate them. It makes washing the dishes a little more fun it that's possible.
Katelyn G.
The O-Cel-O scrub sponges are cute, but do not hold up as long as other sponges do. It is effective in getting rid of dirt and grime, but lasts only a little while before it begins to break down.
Wendi T.