BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Tonya V.
Louisville, KY
I usually buy these in the two pack. I like the patterns on them. That may be silly but that's just me. They work pretty good. They are also cost effective. I would recommend these to friends and family
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, PA
These sponges are okay. They seem to be very sturdy but at they same time they don't seem to last too long. I purchase these usually when they are on sale but definitely not my go to sponge for cleaning.
Jan L.
Westminster, CA
These are great sponges because they are the perfect Suzie and shape. They last a long time. I keep them clean by putting them in the dishwasher. They are competitive in price to other quality sponges.
Tabitha H.
Hurricane, WV
Love these sponges. And I use them each for about two to three weeks then replace. Plus they are priced fairly and are a good size to fit my dishes. I do enjoy these and I would buy them in the future.
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il
Works great! These sponges are amazing. They really cut through the grime and grease while being gentle at the same time. It fits very nicely in my hand and never holds odors. I highly recommend this.
Silvanna M.
Jamul, CA
These are the only brand sponges i usually use. They hold up very well scrubbing the dishes. Tip- if they start getting stinky, stick the moist sponge in the microwave for 1 minute to kill the bacteria!
JavaNerdmua C.
Dayton, OH
The scrub side of this sponge is terrible, but it does say light duty, but if that's what you are going for a regular sponge would work just as well. I don't think these sponges are worth the money. .
Danielle B.
Plattsburgh, NY
These are great. They don't scratch my pots and pans but they get the job done. I love the shape, it's easy to hold on to. My favorite part is that they have such pretty patterns and bright colors.
Chastity J.
Ridgecrest, CA
Luv this my absolute favorite must have in my kitchen. Outshines all other brands for an average 1/3 less cost. Very absorbant,abrasive without scratching surfaces.
Francia P.
A la hora de desprender la grasa mas pegada de los platos y vasos siempre hay que elegir una buena esponja por eso yo siempre uso estas fabulosas esponjas porque me ayudan mucho a la hora de fregar.
Wendi T.