BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Stephina F.
Phoenix
I like the cute patterns this brand comes out with. They are all very festive and vibrant. It is a good value and you can often times find a good coupon for this product and get it at a great deal! I love it!
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a little fashion diva and I love how my mom buys these they are cute and look good on our kitchen lol I just think they work amazing and beautiful. I love them
Ashley P.
These sponges a great if you are in need of some sponges. They come in multiple colors and do the job! If you are worried about sponges trapping bacteria (like I was), just put the lightly wet sponge in the microwave, and microwave it to eliminate germs.
Tanya C.
Great sponge. I love there us more than one in a pack. In my house certain colors are for certain areas of the house. So this works for me. Sponge holds up well to multiple uses. Scrubbie side does its job.
Radeana M.
Muskogee, OK
Great for washing dishes wiping counters. I don't like to use wash cloths because they tend to get all gross and stinky but haven't had that problem with the sponges.
Marianna D.
These are good for when you need a sponge to wash dishes. The scrub side lasts for a day or two then it becomes pretty soft. Just like any other sponge, use it for a week then throw it away. Cute designs.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
Ocelo sponges light duty is one of the best sponges on the market. These sponges last a lot longer than others. A lot of sponges break up into pieces but not Ocelo. Ill always buy these sponges for cleaning.
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, PA
These sponges are okay. They seem to be very sturdy but at they same time they don't seem to last too long. I purchase these usually when they are on sale but definitely not my go to sponge for cleaning.
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
Good sturdy sponges last quite a while even when disinfecting in the microwave. I purchase these at Target. The designs are cute too. This is typically the brand I purchase, so I would buy again due to the quality.
Edwina B.
Montezuma, GA
These sponges are extremely weak and scrub side has a tendency to separate from the sponge. The sponge breaks away, little to nothing only after a few days of use. Not an exceptional product. Far from it.
Wendi T.