BY O-CEL-O #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Bryandie C.
Addison, IL
These sponges are the perfect size. The sponge is good for all surfaces in the kitchen. I purchase at walmart and sometime dollar tree. The product is effective.
Corinne D.
Harrisburg, PA
Good sponges and they are cute. I love the bright colors and the designs. The scrub side last for a long time unlike other sponges that seem to wear pretty fast.
Kimberly D.
Tahlequah, OK
I love this brand. They work really well and are very affordable. They are super cute and they don't scratch my pots and pans but still get everything off. I recommend these to everybody. I but mine at Walmart.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ
If you have to do a dirty job, why not do it with a cute sponge? I love how well these sponges work in the bathroom and kitchen. Plus, the various colors make it easier to distinguish which sponge is for a task.
Stephina F.
Phoenix
I like the cute patterns this brand comes out with. They are all very festive and vibrant. It is a good value and you can often times find a good coupon for this product and get it at a great deal! I love it!
Tanya C.
Great sponge. I love there us more than one in a pack. In my house certain colors are for certain areas of the house. So this works for me. Sponge holds up well to multiple uses. Scrubbie side does its job.
Radeana M.
Muskogee, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for washing dishes wiping counters. I don't like to use wash cloths because they tend to get all gross and stinky but haven't had that problem with the sponges.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a little fashion diva and I love how my mom buys these they are cute and look good on our kitchen lol I just think they work amazing and beautiful. I love them
Ashley P.
These sponges a great if you are in need of some sponges. They come in multiple colors and do the job! If you are worried about sponges trapping bacteria (like I was), just put the lightly wet sponge in the microwave, and microwave it to eliminate germs.
Alana C.
I am a girlie girl so I primarily get these because of their designs. I like that they are scruffy on 1 side and regular on the other. I do however hate that the two sides come apart after just a few uses.
Wendi T.