BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
I buy these all the time, they hold up great and take a beating. I don't like sponges because they are germ holders but these I can bleach and they don't fall apart.
sara c.
Estas esponjas son ideales para limpiar los utensilios de la cocina o cualquier otra cosa que las necesites, son de excelente calidad, no rayan la superficie, son suaves y absorben el jabón. Son de larga duración, y una de de las mejores cosas que las caracterizan son sus diseños.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE the sponges! You have to break them in but they last a long time as long as you squeeze all the water out and let it dry between uses. Best bang for your buck!
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I love these sponges because the shape makes them easy to grip and easier to use than regular rectangle sponges plus I love the cute designs they always have instead of the two tone plain sponges plus they work great!
Nataha M.
These sponges work well at cleaning dishes and hold up for many uses. They are also a great value for the price. They hold pretty comfortable in your hand and the scrubbing side is great for tougher spots in the pan.
Carina S.
My go to sponge. Love the funky colors and pattern. But moat importantly, it gets the job done great. Gets all the gunk off my pots and pans without having to soak.
Lisa T.
Altoona, PA
I love to clean with this product, and they are even gentle enough that i use them to wash dishes, as well as strong enough to get clean with, and i love that there is a variety of colors that i can choose from.
Samantha D.
Toledo, OH
What attracted me to this sponge is the colors and prints. A sponge is a sponge for me. I need it to clean my dishes. Once choosing this brand it worked well plus was cute and girly. I have nothing negative to say.
Bryandie C.
Addison, IL
These sponges are the perfect size. The sponge is good for all surfaces in the kitchen. I purchase at walmart and sometime dollar tree. The product is effective.
Sharleen T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of my favorites. There very inexpensive and they come in great colors. They sell them honestly everywhere target stop n shop walmart Walgreens cvs you name it
Wendi T.