BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Angie W.
Lincoln, ME
Very sturdy sponge! I have tried the cheap dollar store sponges and they are not worth buying when you can have this product for twice as long. The scrub part does not scratch any surface and stays intact after many uses.
sara c.
Estas esponjas son ideales para limpiar los utensilios de la cocina o cualquier otra cosa que las necesites, son de excelente calidad, no rayan la superficie, son suaves y absorben el jabón. Son de larga duración, y una de de las mejores cosas que las caracterizan son sus diseños.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE the sponges! You have to break them in but they last a long time as long as you squeeze all the water out and let it dry between uses. Best bang for your buck!
Nataha M.
These sponges work well at cleaning dishes and hold up for many uses. They are also a great value for the price. They hold pretty comfortable in your hand and the scrubbing side is great for tougher spots in the pan.
Carina S.
My go to sponge. Love the funky colors and pattern. But moat importantly, it gets the job done great. Gets all the gunk off my pots and pans without having to soak.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I love these sponges because the shape makes them easy to grip and easier to use than regular rectangle sponges plus I love the cute designs they always have instead of the two tone plain sponges plus they work great!
Lisa T.
Altoona, PA
I love to clean with this product, and they are even gentle enough that i use them to wash dishes, as well as strong enough to get clean with, and i love that there is a variety of colors that i can choose from.
Erin P.
Byron, GA
I really like these sponges! They're too cute for one and they are just as good as any others I've ever used. They are decently priced, just depends on where you purchase them from. I would definitely buy them again!
Samantha D.
Toledo, OH
What attracted me to this sponge is the colors and prints. A sponge is a sponge for me. I need it to clean my dishes. Once choosing this brand it worked well plus was cute and girly. I have nothing negative to say.
K V.
Good, inexpensive sponges. I don't have a dishwasher except for myself, so I do the dishes quite often. It has a good scrubber, so I'm not fighting with the pans to get them clean. And it retains the soap well.
Wendi T.