BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Erin P.
Byron, GA
I really like these sponges! They're too cute for one and they are just as good as any others I've ever used. They are decently priced, just depends on where you purchase them from. I would definitely buy them again!
Samantha D.
Toledo, OH
What attracted me to this sponge is the colors and prints. A sponge is a sponge for me. I need it to clean my dishes. Once choosing this brand it worked well plus was cute and girly. I have nothing negative to say.
Lisa T.
Altoona, PA
I love to clean with this product, and they are even gentle enough that i use them to wash dishes, as well as strong enough to get clean with, and i love that there is a variety of colors that i can choose from.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ
If you have to do a dirty job, why not do it with a cute sponge? I love how well these sponges work in the bathroom and kitchen. Plus, the various colors make it easier to distinguish which sponge is for a task.
Bryandie C.
Addison, IL
These sponges are the perfect size. The sponge is good for all surfaces in the kitchen. I purchase at walmart and sometime dollar tree. The product is effective.
Kimberly D.
Tahlequah, OK
I love this brand. They work really well and are very affordable. They are super cute and they don't scratch my pots and pans but still get everything off. I recommend these to everybody. I but mine at Walmart.
Corinne D.
Harrisburg, PA
Good sponges and they are cute. I love the bright colors and the designs. The scrub side last for a long time unlike other sponges that seem to wear pretty fast.
Sharleen T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of my favorites. There very inexpensive and they come in great colors. They sell them honestly everywhere target stop n shop walmart Walgreens cvs you name it
K V.
Good, inexpensive sponges. I don't have a dishwasher except for myself, so I do the dishes quite often. It has a good scrubber, so I'm not fighting with the pans to get them clean. And it retains the soap well.
Tanya C.
Great sponge. I love there us more than one in a pack. In my house certain colors are for certain areas of the house. So this works for me. Sponge holds up well to multiple uses. Scrubbie side does its job.
Wendi T.