BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Alexis M.
Bayside, New York
i really like these sponges because they're incredibly durable and they come with really cute designs! and they don't have a nasty smell to them after they've been used a couple times.
Eboni P.
I didn't really care for these I bought them because I had a coupon They Don't Really last long if you leave them in the water for a long. Of time they tend to break up
Briar D.
I love how cute these spines ate and that they have a scrub side and a soft side. they last a really long time and sometimes I cut them in half so it lasts double time!
Angie W.
Lincoln, ME
Very sturdy sponge! I have tried the cheap dollar store sponges and they are not worth buying when you can have this product for twice as long. The scrub part does not scratch any surface and stays intact after many uses.
Christina N.
Potterville, MI
Good value for the brand. last decent amount of time. Smeels like a regular sponge should smell. Its good at removing stuck on food on dishes and would purchase agian
Brittni F.
These are great sponges. Cute and colorful and clean great! Do not get all hard and moldy smelling like other sponges. I always pick a pack up at target for about $5
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
I love the colorful prints on these sponges not to mention the scrubbing power of this little guy! I get the two pack and it's under $3! Always does the trick when I has. A pan caked with eggs and everyone knows how hard it is get eggs off.
Erica S.
My preferred scrub sponge. It holds up really well and is priced affordable. I like utilizing both the sponge and scrubby pad. It doesn't scratch my non stick cookware.
Juanita M.
Converse, TX
Most people say in Spanish are the same but I don't agree. These particular sponges seem to last the longest out of any other sponges I've ever purchased in my life.
Christina E.
Great sponges. Love the shape, it helps when I need to wash odd shaped items like water bottles or glassware. I wash by hand a lot so having a great shaped sponge helps
Wendi T.