BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Erica S.
My preferred scrub sponge. It holds up really well and is priced affordable. I like utilizing both the sponge and scrubby pad. It doesn't scratch my non stick cookware.
Juanita M.
Converse, TX
Most people say in Spanish are the same but I don't agree. These particular sponges seem to last the longest out of any other sponges I've ever purchased in my life.
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
I love the colorful prints on these sponges not to mention the scrubbing power of this little guy! I get the two pack and it's under $3! Always does the trick when I has. A pan caked with eggs and everyone knows how hard it is get eggs off.
Christina N.
Potterville, MI
Good value for the brand. last decent amount of time. Smeels like a regular sponge should smell. Its good at removing stuck on food on dishes and would purchase agian
Angie W.
Lincoln, ME
Very sturdy sponge! I have tried the cheap dollar store sponges and they are not worth buying when you can have this product for twice as long. The scrub part does not scratch any surface and stays intact after many uses.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
I buy these all the time, they hold up great and take a beating. I don't like sponges because they are germ holders but these I can bleach and they don't fall apart.
Carina S.
My go to sponge. Love the funky colors and pattern. But moat importantly, it gets the job done great. Gets all the gunk off my pots and pans without having to soak.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE the sponges! You have to break them in but they last a long time as long as you squeeze all the water out and let it dry between uses. Best bang for your buck!
Nataha M.
These sponges work well at cleaning dishes and hold up for many uses. They are also a great value for the price. They hold pretty comfortable in your hand and the scrubbing side is great for tougher spots in the pan.
sara c.
Estas esponjas son ideales para limpiar los utensilios de la cocina o cualquier otra cosa que las necesites, son de excelente calidad, no rayan la superficie, son suaves y absorben el jabón. Son de larga duración, y una de de las mejores cosas que las caracterizan son sus diseños.
Wendi T.