BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Leela I.
These are the only sponges we use. We use it for dishes to scrub pots and even buy this brand to scrub our bathroom. It works well it's not too harsh on your hands and it doesn't wear out too quickly although we change ours every week
Patty T.
It seems silly to like a sponge based on the fun colors and shape, but if you'd for to do the dishes at least You can have something fun and easy to use like these sponges.
April B.
Bellaire, OH
I have always used these little sponges. they are very effective on dirt and grim. I purchased at walmart. they are fair priced and good value. I like that they are anti bacterial. not much of a scent. yes, I would buy again..
Jillian B.
Maysville, NC
I like these sponges. I wouldn't say they are much better then any other sponge but they are so cute! I love all the different colors they come in and they are a good price. I normally get mine at dollar tree or dollar general.
Ruby P.
Modesto, CA
I like how they are strong enough to get all the food off your dishes and I they are very cute I've never noticed a sent and they are not not pricey at all great for the cost and I would tell my friends and family to buy them.
Suzanne J.
San Antonio , TX
I've tried other sponges, but always go back to the O-cel-O light duty sponges. I like the way they feel in my hand and they do a great job on my dishes. Good value too.
Michelle Z.
Crown Point, IN
Love the O-cello-O sponges. I use them to wash dishes and clean up in the kitchen. I know it doesn't make them work any better, but I do love the fun patterns on them!
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love these scrub sponges I clean lots of surface in kitchen and bath I would recommend this product and definitely purchase again gets the job done and price is right
Eboni P.
I didn't really care for these I bought them because I had a coupon They Don't Really last long if you leave them in the water for a long. Of time they tend to break up
Briar D.
I love how cute these spines ate and that they have a scrub side and a soft side. they last a really long time and sometimes I cut them in half so it lasts double time!
Wendi T.