BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Leela I.
These are the only sponges we use. We use it for dishes to scrub pots and even buy this brand to scrub our bathroom. It works well it's not too harsh on your hands and it doesn't wear out too quickly although we change ours every week
Patty T.
It seems silly to like a sponge based on the fun colors and shape, but if you'd for to do the dishes at least You can have something fun and easy to use like these sponges.
Ruby P.
Modesto, CA
I like how they are strong enough to get all the food off your dishes and I they are very cute I've never noticed a sent and they are not not pricey at all great for the cost and I would tell my friends and family to buy them.
April B.
Bellaire, OH
I have always used these little sponges. they are very effective on dirt and grim. I purchased at walmart. they are fair priced and good value. I like that they are anti bacterial. not much of a scent. yes, I would buy again..
Jillian B.
Maysville, NC
I like these sponges. I wouldn't say they are much better then any other sponge but they are so cute! I love all the different colors they come in and they are a good price. I normally get mine at dollar tree or dollar general.
Suzanne J.
San Antonio , TX
I've tried other sponges, but always go back to the O-cel-O light duty sponges. I like the way they feel in my hand and they do a great job on my dishes. Good value too.
Cherry J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These sponges get the job done! I like they they come with different designs so it's easy to assign then for different things like the bathtub, toilet, counter tops etc.
Eboni P.
I didn't really care for these I bought them because I had a coupon They Don't Really last long if you leave them in the water for a long. Of time they tend to break up
Courtney W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the Price and how great they work. The cute designs are a bonus and im such a sucker for cute packaging. I can pick these up at my local grocery store or Walmart.
Alexis M.
Bayside, New York
i really like these sponges because they're incredibly durable and they come with really cute designs! and they don't have a nasty smell to them after they've been used a couple times.
Wendi T.