BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Michelle Z.
Crown Point, IN
Love the O-cello-O sponges. I use them to wash dishes and clean up in the kitchen. I know it doesn't make them work any better, but I do love the fun patterns on them!
Eboni P.
I didn't really care for these I bought them because I had a coupon They Don't Really last long if you leave them in the water for a long. Of time they tend to break up
Cherry J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These sponges get the job done! I like they they come with different designs so it's easy to assign then for different things like the bathtub, toilet, counter tops etc.
Courtney W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the Price and how great they work. The cute designs are a bonus and im such a sucker for cute packaging. I can pick these up at my local grocery store or Walmart.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love these scrub sponges I clean lots of surface in kitchen and bath I would recommend this product and definitely purchase again gets the job done and price is right
Alexis M.
Bayside, New York
i really like these sponges because they're incredibly durable and they come with really cute designs! and they don't have a nasty smell to them after they've been used a couple times.
Christina N.
Potterville, MI
Good value for the brand. last decent amount of time. Smeels like a regular sponge should smell. Its good at removing stuck on food on dishes and would purchase agian
Brittni F.
These are great sponges. Cute and colorful and clean great! Do not get all hard and moldy smelling like other sponges. I always pick a pack up at target for about $5
Juanita M.
Converse, TX
Most people say in Spanish are the same but I don't agree. These particular sponges seem to last the longest out of any other sponges I've ever purchased in my life.
Angie W.
Lincoln, ME
Very sturdy sponge! I have tried the cheap dollar store sponges and they are not worth buying when you can have this product for twice as long. The scrub part does not scratch any surface and stays intact after many uses.
Wendi T.