BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Leela I.
These are the only sponges we use. We use it for dishes to scrub pots and even buy this brand to scrub our bathroom. It works well it's not too harsh on your hands and it doesn't wear out too quickly although we change ours every week
Patty T.
It seems silly to like a sponge based on the fun colors and shape, but if you'd for to do the dishes at least You can have something fun and easy to use like these sponges.
Judi W.
These clean well, but the last couple have fallen apart easily. They rinse easy. They're a good value. I use them to clean my kitchen sink. They aren't too abrasive so I have no worries about pans or anything else getting scratched.
brittany d.
Milford, PA
I usually but the O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4) . If I have a coupon i may buy something else but this is my go to sponge. I like that it has both a sponge and a scrubber. They hold up well and work well.
Ruby P.
Modesto, CA
I like how they are strong enough to get all the food off your dishes and I they are very cute I've never noticed a sent and they are not not pricey at all great for the cost and I would tell my friends and family to buy them.
April B.
Bellaire, OH
I have always used these little sponges. they are very effective on dirt and grim. I purchased at walmart. they are fair priced and good value. I like that they are anti bacterial. not much of a scent. yes, I would buy again..
Daisy B.
Albuquerque , NM
Amazing dish scrub, it leaves your dishes great with no food stains or oil stains or feel oily either. Plus it's pretty and it's affordable I usually buy mine at Walmart but there's some almost at any store for about the same prize
Suzanne J.
San Antonio , TX
I've tried other sponges, but always go back to the O-cel-O light duty sponges. I like the way they feel in my hand and they do a great job on my dishes. Good value too.
Jillian B.
Maysville, NC
I like these sponges. I wouldn't say they are much better then any other sponge but they are so cute! I love all the different colors they come in and they are a good price. I normally get mine at dollar tree or dollar general.
Elizabeth C.
Plymouth, IN
Great sponges! Would recommend to everyone! They are very effective and work great! I would definitely buy again. I purchased mine at Walmart at a very reasonable price. I love that these have a scrubby side and a soft sponge side.
Wendi T.