BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I like these sponges but they are more expensive that the blue sponges that I buy! I love the blue ones so I don't really buy these any more! Nothing wrong with them, just prefer the others!
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
I like these sponges for everyday cleaning. They are sturdy and they do not come apart. They clean well and are cheap enough that they don't cost me and arm and a leg to replace.
Jamie B.
South Bend, IN
O-Cel-O sponges never fail in the kitchen. They are a great shape to fit to your hand so they are easy to hang on to while washing. The coarse side of the sponge is strong enough to remove stuck food but not abrasive enough to scratch dishes.
Ashley L.
These are my go to sponges. Great for counter tips and bath tubs. I Love that one side is absorbent and the other side is great for scrubbing even tough grime outta the bathtub.
Katie S.
I love the designs! I loathe dishes and cleaning but the stylish designs at least make it bearable. They work efficiently and last longer than other brands I've tried in the past.
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
I'm always having to by sponges at least 3 times a month. Well not with these sometimes twice but other than that one packet it can last a month or so. It a great product people
Marielle D.
These are good sponges that have a softer, non-scratch side, and a rougher side that gets the harder to remove food off. They also come in cute patterns that takes the ordinary sponge and gives it a more personal touch. Also inexpensive.
Debra R.
Oak Creek, WI
I loves these sponges ! They wash my dishes great! And I don't have to use my nails to get the stuck on food! I have thrown them in he dishwasher to clean them and they come out great! With a family of 9 they hold up! And they are cute!
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
Nice value sponge. The hold up better than some of the other sponges, at a good value. The are great for dishes, counter tops, and bathroom vanities just to name a few. I would recommend everyone pick up a pack, you can use them somewhere.
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL
I am very OCD when it comes to cleaning and I love these sponges bc (1) they are cheap (2) they work great and (3) I love having the rougher side for the harder to clean spots.
Wendi T.