BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Joy F.
Duncansville, PA
O-Cel-O Combo pack is the way to go. No one should keep sponges for a long time. They need to be replaced on a regular basis because they would be unsanitary if one didn't change it out for a new one. I love the multi-pack. It's the way to go!
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I like these sponges but they are more expensive that the blue sponges that I buy! I love the blue ones so I don't really buy these any more! Nothing wrong with them, just prefer the others!
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
Nice value sponge. The hold up better than some of the other sponges, at a good value. The are great for dishes, counter tops, and bathroom vanities just to name a few. I would recommend everyone pick up a pack, you can use them somewhere.
Marielle D.
These are good sponges that have a softer, non-scratch side, and a rougher side that gets the harder to remove food off. They also come in cute patterns that takes the ordinary sponge and gives it a more personal touch. Also inexpensive.
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL
I am very OCD when it comes to cleaning and I love these sponges bc (1) they are cheap (2) they work great and (3) I love having the rougher side for the harder to clean spots.
Hattie R.
Taylorsville, NC
These are great for your every day dish washing needs. Go from dinnerware to cookware, without switching tools. Gentle enough for chinaware, yet strong enough for pots and pans.
Ashley L.
These are my go to sponges. Great for counter tips and bath tubs. I Love that one side is absorbent and the other side is great for scrubbing even tough grime outta the bathtub.
Debra R.
Oak Creek, WI
I loves these sponges ! They wash my dishes great! And I don't have to use my nails to get the stuck on food! I have thrown them in he dishwasher to clean them and they come out great! With a family of 9 they hold up! And they are cute!
Katie S.
I love the designs! I loathe dishes and cleaning but the stylish designs at least make it bearable. They work efficiently and last longer than other brands I've tried in the past.
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
I'm always having to by sponges at least 3 times a month. Well not with these sometimes twice but other than that one packet it can last a month or so. It a great product people
Wendi T.