BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Alysha M.
Really love these sponges. Not only are they long lasting and great for really dirty dishes, but they come in these cheery patterns. Makes dish washing a little more pleasant.
Bernice N.
Dundee, IL
Good sponge but after a few uses the colorful backing wears off. I prefer traditional sponges because they last longer. If this is a one or two time use sponge it's perfect!
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
I like these sponges but I don't typically buy sponges in general because I feel like they just hold on to germs. I'll basically use them once then throw the in the trash. I probably wouldn't buy these again or any sponge for that matter.
Danielle M.
I love the fun prints on these sponges. They are durable and long lasting. If you have to wash dishes, at least you have a fun option! About average price for kitchen sponges.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
The sponges are good for every day use. Never have any trouble with them they clean up. I use it mainly for my dishes. You can find them at the dollar store for just a dollar.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Great sponges. Tough when I need to clean those hard to clean dishes. Gentle on my dishes that I don't want to be rough with. I found these at my local grocery store. And have repurchased them time after time.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite sponges, not only because of the cute designs but they are so durable and hold up much longer than other sponges I have tried. Definitely recommend them
Amy L.
Lexington, NC
These are comparable to the rest as long as they scrub the dishes and then make sure to microwave them often for a few seconds to kill the germs and toss when it gets worn out
Laurie S.
These are great on pots and pans, doesn't scratch the surface. They don't hold too much water, so less of a mess when cleaning up and the bright colors and very eye catching!
Amanda P.
Elizabeth City, NC
I love these sponges. They work really well at cutting through grease and stuck on food. You can buy them at most retail stores, and are cheap. I would definitely buy it again
Wendi T.