BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS
I love that I can get this is A4 pack so I don't have to keep running to the store this is an amazing product leave Monday she was very well but I also use it for cleaning my wall by coming in a four pack I don't have to use the same ones so much
Jennifer O.
LOVE these sponges! I use them in the kitchen for dishes and around the house for other cleaning projects. They are affordable and so it is reasonable to keep several of them around.
Jes T.
Mobile, AL
Love theses so cute and hevy duty works well with all my washing needs counters dishes stove bathroom always have plenty at home with a house full of kids turn out to be pretty handy
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
I use different brand sponges for different types of cleaning. There's work great in my bathroom and on my washer/dryer. They don't last as long as others, but they serve their purpose.
Jen S.
Meridian, MS
These are reasonably priced, & get the job done. They're not too stiff it's hard to wash the dishes, but they're not so flimsy they feel like they're going to fall apart right away.
Jamie B.
South Bend, IN
O-Cel-O sponges never fail in the kitchen. They are a great shape to fit to your hand so they are easy to hang on to while washing. The coarse side of the sponge is strong enough to remove stuck food but not abrasive enough to scratch dishes.
Jeffrey D.
Pace
We always have a pack of them in our kitchen! We use th for the kitchen, dishes, the tub, the counter tops and they always make everything super clean. I will throw them in the dishwasher and then zap them in the micro and they are food as new
I like that this brand has two sides and that the scrubby side is not so harsh. It works well to get off the food from dishes but it is not too abrasive. I also like that the sponges last for quite a while before you have to throw them out.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
I like these sponges for everyday cleaning. They are sturdy and they do not come apart. They clean well and are cheap enough that they don't cost me and arm and a leg to replace.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I like these sponges but they are more expensive that the blue sponges that I buy! I love the blue ones so I don't really buy these any more! Nothing wrong with them, just prefer the others!
Wendi T.