BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Brittany K.
Honolulu, HI
I love the light duty scrub sponge because it comes in cute designs and colors and lasts longer than other brands I've purchased. These are on par with other sponges price-wise, but they give the kitchen a little sparkle. I'm a loyal customer O-Cel-O!
Kay G.
Ironton, OH
These sponges are great! I use them all the time for all different cleaning projects. They are a good value and very effective in getting things cleaned just right. I would definitely recommend these to everyone and I would buy this brand again.
Heather L.
Great little cleaning sponge always fun bright colorful patterns , good scrubber resists smells better than most name branded sponges . Get the tough jobs done, pitch them up when ever there on sale I stock up love coupons to . Recommend to all
Cassandra R.
Beech Grove, IN
My absolute favorite things about these sponges is the design. They hold up well make make cleaning dirty dishes fun. Target is the place to go for these. Great value, inexpensive, multi-pack all the way! I would definitely buy this product again.
Tiffany F.
San Antonio, TX
I use these sponges to clean the dishes before going into the dishwasher. They aren't super strong duty so it's perfect for that use. My favorite thing has to be the adorable patterns on the sponges! It adds a little pop to my kitchen, I love it!
Andrea D.
Love the shape and fun designs. Works great. Love that it has a scrubbie side and a softer side so it won't scratch up pans. They don't get that musty sponge smell right away either.
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
These sponges are so cute! Old yellow and green sponges on your sink can look so gross. But these add a splash of color and style to an area that's typically so drab and overlooked.
Jes T.
Mobile, AL
Love theses so cute and hevy duty works well with all my washing needs counters dishes stove bathroom always have plenty at home with a house full of kids turn out to be pretty handy
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these sponges. They are pretty and last long. They do their job. I'm not sure what else to say about a sponge. I think Sponge Bob would know more about this topic. Maybe I should consult him.
Jen S.
Meridian, MS
These are reasonably priced, & get the job done. They're not too stiff it's hard to wash the dishes, but they're not so flimsy they feel like they're going to fall apart right away.
Wendi T.