BY O-CEL-O #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use different brand sponges for different types of cleaning. There's work great in my bathroom and on my washer/dryer. They don't last as long as others, but they serve their purpose.
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
These sponges are so cute! Old yellow and green sponges on your sink can look so gross. But these add a splash of color and style to an area that's typically so drab and overlooked.
Jen G.
Meridian, MS
These are reasonably priced, & get the job done. They're not too stiff it's hard to wash the dishes, but they're not so flimsy they feel like they're going to fall apart right away.
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS
I love that I can get this is A4 pack so I don't have to keep running to the store this is an amazing product leave Monday she was very well but I also use it for cleaning my wall by coming in a four pack I don't have to use the same ones so much
Jeffrey D.
Pace
We always have a pack of them in our kitchen! We use th for the kitchen, dishes, the tub, the counter tops and they always make everything super clean. I will throw them in the dishwasher and then zap them in the micro and they are food as new
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
Very cute but they don't do that good of a job getting the food off of the dishes. They last for less than a regular sling would and they easily stink up. I won't repurchase because I've given the. A few tries and it just doesn't workout for me
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I like these sponges but they are more expensive that the blue sponges that I buy! I love the blue ones so I don't really buy these any more! Nothing wrong with them, just prefer the others!
Joy F.
Duncansville, PA
O-Cel-O Combo pack is the way to go. No one should keep sponges for a long time. They need to be replaced on a regular basis because they would be unsanitary if one didn't change it out for a new one. I love the multi-pack. It's the way to go!
I like that this brand has two sides and that the scrubby side is not so harsh. It works well to get off the food from dishes but it is not too abrasive. I also like that the sponges last for quite a while before you have to throw them out.
ada s.
I really like the OCelO sponges because of their appearance. However I feel they are not very effective. The scrub side doesn't last very long. They are quite affordable and have a nice smell to them. I would totally recommend it for looks.
Wendi T.