BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Brittany K.
Honolulu, HI
I love the light duty scrub sponge because it comes in cute designs and colors and lasts longer than other brands I've purchased. These are on par with other sponges price-wise, but they give the kitchen a little sparkle. I'm a loyal customer O-Cel-O!
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
Great purchase! These sponges not only do a great job but they last forever! When mine are getting a little worn out, I just toss then in the dishwasher and they are good to go again!
Ashley M.
San Bernardino, CA
I love these sponges. They clean my dishes effectively and the designs are really cute and stand out. They don't look like some ratty used sponge. The thickness is great and each one lasts for a long time. I would definitely recommend this product.
Andrea D.
Love the shape and fun designs. Works great. Love that it has a scrubbie side and a softer side so it won't scratch up pans. They don't get that musty sponge smell right away either.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
I use different brand sponges for different types of cleaning. There's work great in my bathroom and on my washer/dryer. They don't last as long as others, but they serve their purpose.
Jennifer O.
LOVE these sponges! I use them in the kitchen for dishes and around the house for other cleaning projects. They are affordable and so it is reasonable to keep several of them around.
Cassandra R.
Beech Grove, IN
My absolute favorite things about these sponges is the design. They hold up well make make cleaning dirty dishes fun. Target is the place to go for these. Great value, inexpensive, multi-pack all the way! I would definitely buy this product again.
Heather L.
Great little cleaning sponge always fun bright colorful patterns , good scrubber resists smells better than most name branded sponges . Get the tough jobs done, pitch them up when ever there on sale I stock up love coupons to . Recommend to all
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS
I love that I can get this is A4 pack so I don't have to keep running to the store this is an amazing product leave Monday she was very well but I also use it for cleaning my wall by coming in a four pack I don't have to use the same ones so much
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
These sponges are so cute! Old yellow and green sponges on your sink can look so gross. But these add a splash of color and style to an area that's typically so drab and overlooked.
Wendi T.