BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have these sponges under the sink and in my sink. The price is good and works great. I wash tons of dishes so I need the right products. I don't like to get cheap sponges so these are one of my faves.
Julie M.
Tucson , AZ
These fun sponges look pretty and work great. It’s a great value for three. They last long and clean well. Scrubs anything off. Never brakes apart. It never disappoints. I hope others try these fun sponges at home! O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4)
Amber N.
Morrisville, MO
I use these sponges for cleaning just about everything! They are soft sponge and great scratch pad! They work great cleaning small messes and pots and pans. They are just a tad bit pricey but I still like them. I would buy them again if they go on sale or I have a coupon for them.
Marilyn C.
Just regular sponge, which I think is cheaper, and then I guy those other ones too. For me I use one sponge with soap and the other no soap to wipe things down, I throw them away when they dirty, they are cheap enough, and our health is more important. I have seen things that people do that would make you purge. How about cleaning a dog dish with the same sponge? Yep, they're out there.
Jen R.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are fairly standard sponges. About a year ago, I bought some cheap sponges that held soap better than anything else I've come across, and I thought these were the ones. They are not. Since I have so many of these now, they'll have to do. I do like the size of these, however--they're not as stiff and thick as some of the other, similarly shaped sponges on the market.
Shakeyah B.
Fairview, TN
the sponge that has the front as a sponge and the back has the scrubbing pad is the best and only option to use. I use them for everything in my house. not only when doing dishes int eh kitchen but cleaning bathrooms is easier with the dual side options.
Jennifer  P.
These are really good sponges to use for wiping down counter tops or washing dishes. Always remember to zap your sponge in the microwave for 1 minute to kill germs before you use it. They are durable easy to use come in lots of colors and some have patterns. I love these and they are affordable. O-Cel-O ocelo No Scratch Scrub Sponge, 6-Count (Pack of 2)
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
It's a good mid-level brand that doesn't fall apart, but also doesn't hold up that well when dealing with an odd job or object covered in horror. It's a sponge. Just a sponge, and there isn't really anything else to say about that other than yes, it is a sponge. You're welcome.
Elena R.
Twin Falls, ID
The only sponges I use. I don't nor have ever owned a dishwasher so when I do wash dishes I like to do what I can to make the over chore bit less mundane. I love the fun designs and I know food won't stick to the scrubbing side of these. Over all fantastic dependable product!
Kristen W.
Dallas, NC
I use these to get stuck on food off the dishes when washing them. They work fine. With a little soaking & scrubbing I can always get the dishes clean. I wouldn't say these last a super long time. Their longevity just depends on how often & how hard you're using them. But, for the price I don't mind buying them possibly more often than other brands.
Wendi T.