BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS
I love that I can get this is A4 pack so I don't have to keep running to the store this is an amazing product leave Monday she was very well but I also use it for cleaning my wall by coming in a four pack I don't have to use the same ones so much
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these sponges. They are pretty and last long. They do their job. I'm not sure what else to say about a sponge. I think Sponge Bob would know more about this topic. Maybe I should consult him.
Andrea D.
Love the shape and fun designs. Works great. Love that it has a scrubbie side and a softer side so it won't scratch up pans. They don't get that musty sponge smell right away either.
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
These sponges are so cute! Old yellow and green sponges on your sink can look so gross. But these add a splash of color and style to an area that's typically so drab and overlooked.
Jen S.
Meridian, MS
These are reasonably priced, & get the job done. They're not too stiff it's hard to wash the dishes, but they're not so flimsy they feel like they're going to fall apart right away.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use different brand sponges for different types of cleaning. There's work great in my bathroom and on my washer/dryer. They don't last as long as others, but they serve their purpose.
Jennifer O.
LOVE these sponges! I use them in the kitchen for dishes and around the house for other cleaning projects. They are affordable and so it is reasonable to keep several of them around.
Kay G.
Ironton, OH
These sponges are great! I use them all the time for all different cleaning projects. They are a good value and very effective in getting things cleaned just right. I would definitely recommend these to everyone and I would buy this brand again.
Tiffany F.
San Antonio, TX
I use these sponges to clean the dishes before going into the dishwasher. They aren't super strong duty so it's perfect for that use. My favorite thing has to be the adorable patterns on the sponges! It adds a little pop to my kitchen, I love it!
Jessica S.
I love the designs of these but as far as effectiveness, there are definitely better sponges out there. These will still get the job done, just not as easy as others. I still purchase because I love the designs instead of plain ones in my kitchen.
Wendi T.