BY O-CEL-O #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
meagan w.
It does the job, but they don't last very long. i also find that they start to smell after a couple of weeks. they're ok to stock up on just to have around the house. they get the job done.
This product is good.. I don't use it as often because I feel that the sponge needs to be a little bit more ruff because then it cant do the job. but in all the product is great and I do use them. the price can be a little pricey but thank god for coupons
Stacey B.
Philadelphia, PA
Not too crazy about these particular sponges, I personally don't care for the curve in this sponge and it seems to stay really stiff even after several uses. I prefer a straight rectangular sponge that softens for a little flexibility when washing dishes.
Michela C.
There is not too much to say- these are sponges. They do what you would expect. I think I got them because the price is very good. The colors and designs are also a nice touch. I will probably continue to buy these sponges as long as the price stays good.
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are the best sponges because they are have a reasonable price and they are very effective & are very cute also!!! and my favorite part is they do not scratch your surfaces.! I will buy these again!
Niki L.
Denver, CO
These sponges work awesomely! They get the grime and dirt off everything! They also have a fashionable print, which is what made me choose this brand over the others but the quality is very nice! Recommend to everyone!
Tanya O.
I love this sponge. It works well and worth the money. Most of the time I can find it at the dollar store. The scrub side takes off stuck on food. It holds the soap well, so no reappling soap. Great value for the price. I would recommend this to a friend.
Dana F.
Concord, NC
These are some of the best sponges. They have great designs instead of all the other boring brands I see at the store. All sponges should have a design like this. They are a good value and I have purchased them often. I would definitely reccomend them.
Jean C.
Humble, TX
Great price and found them at our local Dollar General. They have a variety of different colors so you are not using a cleaning pad that just bland. It brings color to your day to day task of washing dishing or cleaning of your kitchen. They work great!
Justice K.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I love these sponges. they last me about 3 or more weeks before i feel like i should change it out, just because of bacteria. They are very durable and seem to get the job done. They never seem to get an odor or anything even after a couple weeks of use.
Wendi T.