BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Shari H.
I like to use these sponges the bright colors tend to brighten my mood as I tend to use these quite often. Also the scrubby side does not dull as quickly as a cheapy sponge and work great.
Gabrielle-Nanci P.
Austin, TX
A sponge is a sponge, is a sponge, there isn't really a difference in the quality of sponges I've seen across the board, but these a really fun colour /pattern and it's nice to have them in my kitchen.
They don't get moody quickly and they clean dishes well.
Samantha M.
These are good little sponges. They have great color and patterns on them which thankfully distract from the sometime yucky things you have to use them for. The only negative is that they aren't the most hygienic so I usually toss them every couple of weeks.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Not happy with how these sponges never had a pleasant smell once they had been used rinsed and washed thoroughly and dried. The scent even transfered to my haND and lingered before about 5 hand washes with soap. Not worth the money but they had cute designs.
Cristina E.
Laredo, TX
How cute are these designs? So affordable! Makes it easy to keep your house sanitary. Use one up, toss it, and grab another! They are pretty light weight for everyday use and don't get stinky like other sponges do.
Michela C.
There is not too much to say- these are sponges. They do what you would expect. I think I got them because the price is very good. The colors and designs are also a nice touch. I will probably continue to buy these sponges as long as the price stays good.
Lexi T.
Syracuse, NY
The light duty worked well on plates and dishes that weren't covered in anything stuck on too tough, and didn't scratch our non-stick pans. We purchased ours from our local grocery store.
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
Love these little sponges! I use them for dishes, countertops, bathrooms, you name it. They're very easy to work with and can actually be washed in the washing machine to keep them fresh.
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are the best sponges because they are have a reasonable price and they are very effective & are very cute also!!! and my favorite part is they do not scratch your surfaces.! I will buy these again!
Jean C.
Humble, TX
Great price and found them at our local Dollar General. They have a variety of different colors so you are not using a cleaning pad that just bland. It brings color to your day to day task of washing dishing or cleaning of your kitchen. They work great!
Wendi T.