BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Not happy with how these sponges never had a pleasant smell once they had been used rinsed and washed thoroughly and dried. The scent even transfered to my haND and lingered before about 5 hand washes with soap. Not worth the money but they had cute designs.
Kelsey K.
Grand rapids , MI
The reason I always buy these is that they're cute patterns and colors and have double sides to them. One side is a classic sponge and the other side is a scrubby side. My favorite sponges!
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I like these sponges a lot! I love the shape, and the size is perfect. The design makes it easy to get into corners, or curves, and the scrubby side is very effective. I bought mine at Walmart, and the price was very good. I would recommend these to everyone!
Gabrielle-Nanci P.
Austin, TX
A sponge is a sponge, is a sponge, there isn't really a difference in the quality of sponges I've seen across the board, but these a really fun colour /pattern and it's nice to have them in my kitchen.
They don't get moody quickly and they clean dishes well.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC
Affordable price and easy to find at my local grocery store. I like the shape as it helps get into the edges of the pan. I also like the rough side of the sponge because I can use it to clean out eggs without ruining the sponge. My go-to purchase for sponges.
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are the best sponges because they are have a reasonable price and they are very effective & are very cute also!!! and my favorite part is they do not scratch your surfaces.! I will buy these again!
Amanda V.
Salem, MA
I love buying these sponges for their design elements and they dress up the sink and make a boring job a bit more happy and fun. They perform well too! Would recommend. Need to be replaced more often than heavy duty but worth the happiness imp ace for me.
Lexi T.
Syracuse, NY
The light duty worked well on plates and dishes that weren't covered in anything stuck on too tough, and didn't scratch our non-stick pans. We purchased ours from our local grocery store.
meagan w.
It does the job, but they don't last very long. i also find that they start to smell after a couple of weeks. they're ok to stock up on just to have around the house. they get the job done.
This product is good.. I don't use it as often because I feel that the sponge needs to be a little bit more ruff because then it cant do the job. but in all the product is great and I do use them. the price can be a little pricey but thank god for coupons
Wendi T.