BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4)
This product is good.. I don't use it as often because I feel that the sponge needs to be a little bit more ruff because then it cant do the job. but in all the product is great and I do use them. the price can be a little pricey but thank god for coupons
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
Love these little sponges! I use them for dishes, countertops, bathrooms, you name it. They're very easy to work with and can actually be washed in the washing machine to keep them fresh.
Lexi T.
Syracuse, NY
The light duty worked well on plates and dishes that weren't covered in anything stuck on too tough, and didn't scratch our non-stick pans. We purchased ours from our local grocery store.
Amanda V.
Salem, MA
I love buying these sponges for their design elements and they dress up the sink and make a boring job a bit more happy and fun. They perform well too! Would recommend. Need to be replaced more often than heavy duty but worth the happiness imp ace for me.
Jessica N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are the best sponges because they are have a reasonable price and they are very effective & are very cute also!!! and my favorite part is they do not scratch your surfaces.! I will buy these again!
Justice K.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I love these sponges. they last me about 3 or more weeks before i feel like i should change it out, just because of bacteria. They are very durable and seem to get the job done. They never seem to get an odor or anything even after a couple weeks of use.
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
I love O-Cel-O for my dish washing needs. They don't fall apart easy, which is sadly more common than should be accepted. They have the one side that helps scrub off the rough patches on your dishes, but isn't incredibly tough that causes scratch marks on your dishes.
Jean C.
Humble, TX
Great price and found them at our local Dollar General. They have a variety of different colors so you are not using a cleaning pad that just bland. It brings color to your day to day task of washing dishing or cleaning of your kitchen. They work great!
Michela C.
There is not too much to say- these are sponges. They do what you would expect. I think I got them because the price is very good. The colors and designs are also a nice touch. I will probably continue to buy these sponges as long as the price stays good.
Tanya O.
I love this sponge. It works well and worth the money. Most of the time I can find it at the dollar store. The scrub side takes off stuck on food. It holds the soap well, so no reappling soap. Great value for the price. I would recommend this to a friend.
Wendi T.