BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4)
One of the weird but exciting things I look forward to doing is opening up a new sponge. It's so new and not smelly and torn and just a fresh start to washing dishes for the day. O-Cel-O sponges are my fave they're always colorful and sturdy and are great for any use not just washing dishes.
Shari H.
I like to use these sponges the bright colors tend to brighten my mood as I tend to use these quite often. Also the scrubby side does not dull as quickly as a cheapy sponge and work great.
Cristina E.
Laredo, TX
How cute are these designs? So affordable! Makes it easy to keep your house sanitary. Use one up, toss it, and grab another! They are pretty light weight for everyday use and don't get stinky like other sponges do.
Samantha M.
These are good little sponges. They have great color and patterns on them which thankfully distract from the sometime yucky things you have to use them for. The only negative is that they aren't the most hygienic so I usually toss them every couple of weeks.
Tanya O.
I love this sponge. It works well and worth the money. Most of the time I can find it at the dollar store. The scrub side takes off stuck on food. It holds the soap well, so no reappling soap. Great value for the price. I would recommend this to a friend.
Jean C.
Humble, TX
Great price and found them at our local Dollar General. They have a variety of different colors so you are not using a cleaning pad that just bland. It brings color to your day to day task of washing dishing or cleaning of your kitchen. They work great!
Dana F.
Concord, NC
These are some of the best sponges. They have great designs instead of all the other boring brands I see at the store. All sponges should have a design like this. They are a good value and I have purchased them often. I would definitely reccomend them.
Amanda V.
Salem, MA
I love buying these sponges for their design elements and they dress up the sink and make a boring job a bit more happy and fun. They perform well too! Would recommend. Need to be replaced more often than heavy duty but worth the happiness imp ace for me.
Stacey B.
Philadelphia, PA
Not too crazy about these particular sponges, I personally don't care for the curve in this sponge and it seems to stay really stiff even after several uses. I prefer a straight rectangular sponge that softens for a little flexibility when washing dishes.
This product is good.. I don't use it as often because I feel that the sponge needs to be a little bit more ruff because then it cant do the job. but in all the product is great and I do use them. the price can be a little pricey but thank god for coupons
Wendi T.