BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Fawn T.
They are dependable. Do the job, they are not very expensive yet not inexpensive. They are sponges they do what they are supposed to do no more and no less. Did not notice a scent, they do absorb smells quickly can wash in dishwasher. Neutral as to recommending or not.
Erica H.
Cibolo, TX
These are some of my favorite sponges. They don't scratch and the no-stick side doesn't allow for food particles to stick so you can use them longer. And they come in fun colors and patterns!
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
A sponge is a sponge. I like that these are not only great cleaning tools but they have color and patterns! The only downfall is the sponge does pull away from the scrubber after several uses.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC
Affordable price and easy to find at my local grocery store. I like the shape as it helps get into the edges of the pan. I also like the rough side of the sponge because I can use it to clean out eggs without ruining the sponge. My go-to purchase for sponges.
Hailey B.
Dix Hills, NY
Long lasting sponges that have both a scrub and a gentle side. Last long and don't smell for a while. Don't wear with a lot of use, can use them for months at a time. Would buy these again.
One of the weird but exciting things I look forward to doing is opening up a new sponge. It's so new and not smelly and torn and just a fresh start to washing dishes for the day. O-Cel-O sponges are my fave they're always colorful and sturdy and are great for any use not just washing dishes.
Shari H.
I like to use these sponges the bright colors tend to brighten my mood as I tend to use these quite often. Also the scrubby side does not dull as quickly as a cheapy sponge and work great.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I like these sponges a lot! I love the shape, and the size is perfect. The design makes it easy to get into corners, or curves, and the scrubby side is very effective. I bought mine at Walmart, and the price was very good. I would recommend these to everyone!
Melinda G.
Holly Ridge, NC
These are my favorite sponges. They are a little bit more expensive than the store brand, but I think that they're worth it! They don't scratch my glassware and are fine for scrubbing pots and pans. I also like the variety of prints. They brighten up my sink.
Ashleyann K.
Plymouth, MA
These sponges are great. The shape makes them easier to hold and get into tough corners. The light duty scrub is great for those nonstick pans and other dishware you do not want to scratch. Not the best for use on tough cooking grime. I would purchase again.
Wendi T.