BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
A sponge is a sponge. I like that these are not only great cleaning tools but they have color and patterns! The only downfall is the sponge does pull away from the scrubber after several uses.
Erica H.
Cibolo, TX
These are some of my favorite sponges. They don't scratch and the no-stick side doesn't allow for food particles to stick so you can use them longer. And they come in fun colors and patterns!
Shari H.
I like to use these sponges the bright colors tend to brighten my mood as I tend to use these quite often. Also the scrubby side does not dull as quickly as a cheapy sponge and work great.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Not happy with how these sponges never had a pleasant smell once they had been used rinsed and washed thoroughly and dried. The scent even transfered to my haND and lingered before about 5 hand washes with soap. Not worth the money but they had cute designs.
Hailey B.
Deer Park, NY
Long lasting sponges that have both a scrub and a gentle side. Last long and don't smell for a while. Don't wear with a lot of use, can use them for months at a time. Would buy these again.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I like these sponges a lot! I love the shape, and the size is perfect. The design makes it easy to get into corners, or curves, and the scrubby side is very effective. I bought mine at Walmart, and the price was very good. I would recommend these to everyone!
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Love love live these sponges! They hold up well and I love the designs on them! Even more I like that they do occasional Coupon offers! I only purchase this brand sponges for the last 3 years.
Gabrielle-Nanci P.
Austin, TX
A sponge is a sponge, is a sponge, there isn't really a difference in the quality of sponges I've seen across the board, but these a really fun colour /pattern and it's nice to have them in my kitchen.
They don't get moody quickly and they clean dishes well.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC
Affordable price and easy to find at my local grocery store. I like the shape as it helps get into the edges of the pan. I also like the rough side of the sponge because I can use it to clean out eggs without ruining the sponge. My go-to purchase for sponges.
Ashleyann K.
Plymouth, MA
These sponges are great. The shape makes them easier to hold and get into tough corners. The light duty scrub is great for those nonstick pans and other dishware you do not want to scratch. Not the best for use on tough cooking grime. I would purchase again.
Wendi T.