BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Michelle E.
Baytown, TX
What can you really say about a sponge? I bought these because they were colorful. They are very effective in cleaning while not being to coarse. I use Them for all of my cleaning. If you want a cute sponge these are the way to go. They are very girly and make cleaning fun.
Marlene K.
Orchard Park, NY
I go through many sponges and these work well. They are also pretty and get the job done! I would recommend them to others to get their job done and effectively. Bought at Target and will buy again. Tell your friends to get the job done. Nice form of the sponges as well.
Michelle R.
Marrero, LA
These are the absolute best sponges I ever used! They are strong, durable, and very fashionable! When I use ocelo light duty scrub sponges, I'm completely confident my dishes will be sparkly clean!
Shannetta J.
Atlanta, GA
When you need a touch relaiable sponge. Look no further. O-Cel-O ocelo light duty scrub sponge does the job. Packaging is good too. Pro's to this product : you can get a fancy scrub sponge(nice prints and colors) and a great price. I will buy again! You should try them.
Jennifer C.
These particular sponges are pretty good for greasy and stick on messes. They don't fall apart and you can get several uses out of them. I would suggest these for soft messes and hard to reach messes as well.
Tristan J.
Lacey, WA
I love these sponges. They have super cute designs and last pretty long (i sanitize and clean my sponges to make them last and they'll tend to fall apart) the scrubber side is okay, it does the job.
Chelsea V.
Christopher, IL
I think it is important to teach kids that chores are just as much responsibilities as well as parents. With the Light Duty Scrubs the nice packaging makes it appealing to the eye and is very effective.
Fawn T.
They are dependable. Do the job, they are not very expensive yet not inexpensive. They are sponges they do what they are supposed to do no more and no less. Did not notice a scent, they do absorb smells quickly can wash in dishwasher. Neutral as to recommending or not.
caitlin r.
Quincy, MA
I love these sponges. They have a shape that forms to your hand nicely. They come pre-moistened so they aren't stiff and hard to use out of the package. They have cute prints to bring extra color to your kitchen. The price is very good and I buy these all the time.
Alayna F.
Bulpitt, IL
Super fun designs. Really just a normal sponge. Love the shape, super ergonomic. They are a great value, they work well, scrub messes well, but they don't scratch at all. They make cleaning ten times easier than it used to be. They have improved my daily life a lot.
Wendi T.