BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Cayla W.
Milford, PA
These sponges are extremely affordable and just simply get the job done. Not to mention, the super cute designs on them. They last a while, and work very well. I would buy these sponges again, absolutely.
Grace G.
Linden, TX
This sponge was really nice for the first few uses but didn't hold up to my expectations. We don't have that much washing to do - just two of us most of the time - so I felt like the sponge should have lasted longer.
Erin S.
I like that these sponges also have a scrubber on one side. It is a 2 in one sponge. Strong enough to work on tough food build up on your plates/pots/ and pans. Reasonably priced and found at most stores. I would recommend this brand to others, and I have purchased it for others.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
These sponges work well, but don't last long. Not having a dishwasher I am unable to sanitize/clean them like recommended, so they only last maybe a week before they start smelling. However, the price is low, so replacing them isn't an issue. It is true that they are no-scratch.
Brandi S.
Good product as they keep to clean up spills and are very absorbent. Sponges only last a short time before you have to replace them due to smelling . However if you make sure to rinse and squeeze all out the water then they last longer. great for over all cleaning and good price.
Clara S.
Lewisville, TX
Sponges are not something I use a lot because the are a harbor place for stinky germs. So this is not a product I buy. However I do buy rough side sponges like this one to clean the tub, and bathroom...
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I like these sponges. They are super cute and work ok. The scrubby side comes off super easily and that's my only real complaint. They are so cheaply priced that I just toss it and grab a new one. I do continue to buy these sponges.
Keisha M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I can honestly say that I purchase because I like the color of the sponges and the price! I've been sticking with this brand for a few months now because the sponges are sturdy and lasts longer than the other brands that I have used. And it doesn't seem to hold nasty odors.
Jessica B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these little cute sponges. They always come in packs so it's easy to keep them clean and replace them. They don't tend to smell as yucky as some other sponges do and the prints are always a cute touch.
Sharon A.
Allentown, PA
I purchase these because of the one side being a sponge and the other being a scrubber. They are great for countertops and areas that need gentle care but yet more than a cloth cleansing. I use them in the bathroom and also in the kitchen. I would recommend these to others.
Wendi T.