BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Raven G.
Palm Coast, FL
You can find these at dollar tree and dollar general. this makes the price very reasonable. its a great sponge for light situations. if i have to throw them out i don't feel bad because they didn't cost much.
Taylor T.
Indianapolis, IN
This sponge is nice, but I mistakenly bought a lighter color and it constantly looks dingy and dirty. It cleans well but I was a bit disappointed that the color faded so quickly. I would give this 3/5 stars and I would be cautious to others. I recommend not getting a light pink color!
Mallary E.
Bethel, ME
These are my favorite sponges, basically the only ones I buy. They effective remove grease and stink on gunk, with minimal scrubbing. And they fit in my hand great and are comfortable to hold. I always felt that the thin sponges cramped my hand because I had to manipulate them more.
Lisa J.
Clermont, FL
I like the designs on the sponge, their fun and can add a nice touch to the kitchen. They last about 2 months for me. I usually put them in the microwave on 1 minute to get rid of any growing bacteria from constant use. They hold up really well too. I will continue to use this brand.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Great sponges that last quite a while!! Just be warned if you choose designs they fade fast and make the sponge look gross and old. Overall great sponge. The scrubber isn't too hard so it's safe for most pans.
Cassie M.
Navarre , FL
These are my favorite dish sponges! They are scrubby enough to get stuck on food off but they don't scratch or damage anything. They seem to hold up for a pretty long time and I love that they come in a variety of fun colors and patterns because it makes doing dishes a little more fun.
La K.
Minneapolis, MN
It ok. I have a rough texture and feeling to it. It took about two week or so to allow the sponge to get soften. The price is decent. It does do it job. It work effective. I just don't like the feeling of it. I do recommend it even though I rate the product low. It just my opinion.
Brandi S.
Good product as they keep to clean up spills and are very absorbent. Sponges only last a short time before you have to replace them due to smelling . However if you make sure to rinse and squeeze all out the water then they last longer. great for over all cleaning and good price.
Clara S.
Lewisville, TX
Sponges are not something I use a lot because the are a harbor place for stinky germs. So this is not a product I buy. However I do buy rough side sponges like this one to clean the tub, and bathroom...
Cayla W.
Milford, PA
These sponges are extremely affordable and just simply get the job done. Not to mention, the super cute designs on them. They last a while, and work very well. I would buy these sponges again, absolutely.
Wendi T.