BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
These sponges work well, but don't last long. Not having a dishwasher I am unable to sanitize/clean them like recommended, so they only last maybe a week before they start smelling. However, the price is low, so replacing them isn't an issue. It is true that they are no-scratch.
Erin S.
I like that these sponges also have a scrubber on one side. It is a 2 in one sponge. Strong enough to work on tough food build up on your plates/pots/ and pans. Reasonably priced and found at most stores. I would recommend this brand to others, and I have purchased it for others.
Cayla W.
Milford, PA
These sponges are extremely affordable and just simply get the job done. Not to mention, the super cute designs on them. They last a while, and work very well. I would buy these sponges again, absolutely.
Lisa H.
Brandon, SD
I love the O-Cel-O Light Duty Scrub Sponges. They are great to used for small or big jobs and if taken care of can last for quite some time. I find it is great to use on hard to remove spots and stains without scratching the surface of the pot or pan. I wold recommend this sponge.
Jessica B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these little cute sponges. They always come in packs so it's easy to keep them clean and replace them. They don't tend to smell as yucky as some other sponges do and the prints are always a cute touch.
Michelle E.
Baytown, TX
What can you really say about a sponge? I bought these because they were colorful. They are very effective in cleaning while not being to coarse. I use Them for all of my cleaning. If you want a cute sponge these are the way to go. They are very girly and make cleaning fun.
Keisha M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I can honestly say that I purchase because I like the color of the sponges and the price! I've been sticking with this brand for a few months now because the sponges are sturdy and lasts longer than the other brands that I have used. And it doesn't seem to hold nasty odors.
Sharon A.
Allentown, PA
I purchase these because of the one side being a sponge and the other being a scrubber. They are great for countertops and areas that need gentle care but yet more than a cloth cleansing. I use them in the bathroom and also in the kitchen. I would recommend these to others.
Rana M.
Westlake, OH
3 pack sponges worth the money. Good lasting sponges. clean really well. use them on my nonstick pots as well as my dishes. I also use it to clean out the microwave. no scent. good value for the money.  I usually purchase them from Target. Bought them quite a few times.
Marlene K.
Orchard Park, NY
I go through many sponges and these work well. They are also pretty and get the job done! I would recommend them to others to get their job done and effectively. Bought at Target and will buy again. Tell your friends to get the job done. Nice form of the sponges as well.
Wendi T.