BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I wash all of my dishes by hand now and love the little scrubbers on this sponge! It's a nice size and shape to get into corners of dishes and gently clean pans without scratching! It helps that they're cute, too!
Dana L.
Rio Grande, NJ
These O-cel-o sponges work great. I use them all over the house. I love how they are light weight but heavy duty on getting things clean. I bought them at walmart but you can find them at any supermarket. I would most likely buy them again, really had no complaints and helped got the job done.
Tracey C.
Broad Brook, CT
Best sponges ever ! I have tried others but always come back to these ! The scrubber side is the best . Designs are the best . Grip is the best ! Highly recommend ! In the words of Tina Turner " simply the best"
Christina S.
Morro Bay, CA
I love the look of the sponges and they can clean like a regular everyday sponge, but I really rely on the scrubber part of the sponge and never feel like it gets the job done like a regular scrubber/sponge duo.
Grace N.
I like how they r thick and the design makes it easier to grab them and wash the dishes. Very effective and fluffy and does the job. U can get these at Walmart and yes I recommend d to others to use these sponges
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Really nice decorative design and the sponge also has a scrubber on the other side. For some reason they are always moist when I open the package. I'm wondering if they put something on it before they pack it.
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
These say light duty but they work wonders on scrubbing pans without scratching! They also do not get hard when dry like most sponges. They dry quickly and last for a while! This is the only sponge that I have purchased on the last year and I really love it
Lory A.
Riverview, FL
I have been using these for some time now. I just love the cute colors they come in. The shape of these is really the reason I buy these particular ones. They are easy to hold when washing dishes. They don't fall apart after usage either like the other ones. These are the best out there.
Brandy R.
Alexandria, AL
These are my favorite sponges to purchase from Walmart. They do not scratch my countertop or stovetop, but they do get the stuck on food off the dishes. They are extremely effective when scrubbing stuck on food off of dishes and that is what I use them for. I would recommend them to others.
gina N.
O-cel-o sponges are great for everyday light duty use like cleaning my dogs bowls or wiping down my counters. They are reasonably priced and hold up rather well. I use them all the time but haven't tried to see if they would hold up scrubbing my showers or stove, I use scotchbrite for those
Wendi T.