BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
bobbie l.
Maxwell, CA
These are really great for cleaning I like them when doing my stove in between scrubbing, my counters my tables I even use them to clean my walls they do fantastic and they get everything clean without having to worry about scratching things no matter how soft the surface you are cleaning.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Great sponges that last quite a while!! Just be warned if you choose designs they fade fast and make the sponge look gross and old. Overall great sponge. The scrubber isn't too hard so it's safe for most pans.
Clara S.
Lewisville, TX
Sponges are not something I use a lot because the are a harbor place for stinky germs. So this is not a product I buy. However I do buy rough side sponges like this one to clean the tub, and bathroom...
Brandi S.
Good product as they keep to clean up spills and are very absorbent. Sponges only last a short time before you have to replace them due to smelling . However if you make sure to rinse and squeeze all out the water then they last longer. great for over all cleaning and good price.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
These sponges work well, but don't last long. Not having a dishwasher I am unable to sanitize/clean them like recommended, so they only last maybe a week before they start smelling. However, the price is low, so replacing them isn't an issue. It is true that they are no-scratch.
Erin S.
I like that these sponges also have a scrubber on one side. It is a 2 in one sponge. Strong enough to work on tough food build up on your plates/pots/ and pans. Reasonably priced and found at most stores. I would recommend this brand to others, and I have purchased it for others.
Lisa H.
Brandon, SD
I love the O-Cel-O Light Duty Scrub Sponges. They are great to used for small or big jobs and if taken care of can last for quite some time. I find it is great to use on hard to remove spots and stains without scratching the surface of the pot or pan. I wold recommend this sponge.
La K.
Minneapolis, MN
It ok. I have a rough texture and feeling to it. It took about two week or so to allow the sponge to get soften. The price is decent. It does do it job. It work effective. I just don't like the feeling of it. I do recommend it even though I rate the product low. It just my opinion.
Mary  H.
I know it's just sponges, but I really do like this product. They are a great buy, good value, and they do what they claim to do on the packaging. Not to mention the designs on top are always pretty cute!
Grace G.
Linden, TX
This sponge was really nice for the first few uses but didn't hold up to my expectations. We don't have that much washing to do - just two of us most of the time - so I felt like the sponge should have lasted longer.
Wendi T.