BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Dana L.
Rio Grande, NJ
These O-cel-o sponges work great. I use them all over the house. I love how they are light weight but heavy duty on getting things clean. I bought them at walmart but you can find them at any supermarket. I would most likely buy them again, really had no complaints and helped got the job done.
Omallie B.
Green Bay
I buy these sponges quite frequently. I find them to be very effective and useful when cleaning. There are really no pros or cons that stand out with this product. I have had problems with them falling apart when I've had to use them in heavy duty situations otherwise I really like the product.
Christina H.
Good sponges. They aren't the greatest ever made but they get the job done. I use sponges every day and these have lasted me a while without breaking apart on me. They are good enough for me to recommend buying!
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX
I use this product daily to hand wash dishes and wipe counter tops. I love the product and it is a good value for the money. The sponge had just the right width and thickness to be effectively used for my needs.
Verrisia H.
Columbus, GA
For the price it is worth it , but they don't seem to last long and in not sure if they are the best on bacteria either. You have to change them out every few days. They are cute to put on display in the kitchen and I usual but mines in the dish washer. I just wished they last a little longer.
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
These say light duty but they work wonders on scrubbing pans without scratching! They also do not get hard when dry like most sponges. They dry quickly and last for a while! This is the only sponge that I have purchased on the last year and I really love it
gina N.
O-cel-o sponges are great for everyday light duty use like cleaning my dogs bowls or wiping down my counters. They are reasonably priced and hold up rather well. I use them all the time but haven't tried to see if they would hold up scrubbing my showers or stove, I use scotchbrite for those
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Really nice decorative design and the sponge also has a scrubber on the other side. For some reason they are always moist when I open the package. I'm wondering if they put something on it before they pack it.
Grace N.
I like how they r thick and the design makes it easier to grab them and wash the dishes. Very effective and fluffy and does the job. U can get these at Walmart and yes I recommend d to others to use these sponges
Brandy R.
Alexandria, AL
These are my favorite sponges to purchase from Walmart. They do not scratch my countertop or stovetop, but they do get the stuck on food off the dishes. They are extremely effective when scrubbing stuck on food off of dishes and that is what I use them for. I would recommend them to others.
Wendi T.