BY O-CEL-O #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Really nice decorative design and the sponge also has a scrubber on the other side. For some reason they are always moist when I open the package. I'm wondering if they put something on it before they pack it.
Grace N.
I like how they r thick and the design makes it easier to grab them and wash the dishes. Very effective and fluffy and does the job. U can get these at Walmart and yes I recommend d to others to use these sponges
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
These say light duty but they work wonders on scrubbing pans without scratching! They also do not get hard when dry like most sponges. They dry quickly and last for a while! This is the only sponge that I have purchased on the last year and I really love it
gina N.
O-cel-o sponges are great for everyday light duty use like cleaning my dogs bowls or wiping down my counters. They are reasonably priced and hold up rather well. I use them all the time but haven't tried to see if they would hold up scrubbing my showers or stove, I use scotchbrite for those
Lory A.
Riverview, FL
I have been using these for some time now. I just love the cute colors they come in. The shape of these is really the reason I buy these particular ones. They are easy to hold when washing dishes. They don't fall apart after usage either like the other ones. These are the best out there.
Cassie M.
Navarre , FL
These are my favorite dish sponges! They are scrubby enough to get stuck on food off but they don't scratch or damage anything. They seem to hold up for a pretty long time and I love that they come in a variety of fun colors and patterns because it makes doing dishes a little more fun.
Lisa J.
Clermont, FL
I like the designs on the sponge, their fun and can add a nice touch to the kitchen. They last about 2 months for me. I usually put them in the microwave on 1 minute to get rid of any growing bacteria from constant use. They hold up really well too. I will continue to use this brand.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Great sponges that last quite a while!! Just be warned if you choose designs they fade fast and make the sponge look gross and old. Overall great sponge. The scrubber isn't too hard so it's safe for most pans.
Mallary E.
Bethel, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite sponges, basically the only ones I buy. They effective remove grease and stink on gunk, with minimal scrubbing. And they fit in my hand great and are comfortable to hold. I always felt that the thin sponges cramped my hand because I had to manipulate them more.
Raven G.
Palm Coast, FL
You can find these at dollar tree and dollar general. this makes the price very reasonable. its a great sponge for light situations. if i have to throw them out i don't feel bad because they didn't cost much.
Wendi T.