BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
This sponge gets the job done. No matter how tough the dishes are, they clean easily with this sponge. And I can use the scrub side for those hard to get areas without having to worry about scratching my favorite dishes.
Andrea G.
I love the shape of these sponges, it helps to get into the little nooks and cranks and it's not too abrasive that it scratches dishes but it's not too weak that it won't clean. This is one of my favorite sponges to use.
Chelsea F.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought these for cute designs and to have something affordable to use since I dispose of sponges pretty quickly after using. I prefer to use brushes for dishes since I feel like sponges get nasty pretty fast, but I do like to use these in the bathtub and on my tile floors, where they work great.
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX
I use this product daily to hand wash dishes and wipe counter tops. I love the product and it is a good value for the money. The sponge had just the right width and thickness to be effectively used for my needs.
Kaylee T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy this brand of sponge most often and I am always satisfied with the product. They are reasonably priced and they last through many washes. The double sides are useful and get the job done. I recommend this product
Tracey C.
Broad Brook, CT
Best sponges ever ! I have tried others but always come back to these ! The scrubber side is the best . Designs are the best . Grip is the best ! Highly recommend ! In the words of Tina Turner " simply the best"
Verrisia H.
Columbus, GA
For the price it is worth it , but they don't seem to last long and in not sure if they are the best on bacteria either. You have to change them out every few days. They are cute to put on display in the kitchen and I usual but mines in the dish washer. I just wished they last a little longer.
Jennifer P.
Mesa, AZ
This same brand used to make one that had fabric around it with little non slip spots on one side. I LOVED them but I have not been able to find them anywhere so I get this kind now and they are good sponges and the sponge part doesn't fall apart but the other kind was better and lasted longer.
Sujey M.
Sacramento
The sponges are great quality and were good use at our household they were good quality and cleaned the dishes good and they were at a good value for the price I would definitely buy again because of the quality
Omallie B.
Green Bay
I buy these sponges quite frequently. I find them to be very effective and useful when cleaning. There are really no pros or cons that stand out with this product. I have had problems with them falling apart when I've had to use them in heavy duty situations otherwise I really like the product.
Wendi T.