BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I wash all of my dishes by hand now and love the little scrubbers on this sponge! It's a nice size and shape to get into corners of dishes and gently clean pans without scratching! It helps that they're cute, too!
Tracey C.
Riverview , Florida
Best sponges ever ! I have tried others but always come back to these ! The scrubber side is the best . Designs are the best . Grip is the best ! Highly recommend ! In the words of Tina Turner " simply the best"
Kaylee T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy this brand of sponge most often and I am always satisfied with the product. They are reasonably priced and they last through many washes. The double sides are useful and get the job done. I recommend this product
Sujey M.
Sacramento
The sponges are great quality and were good use at our household they were good quality and cleaned the dishes good and they were at a good value for the price I would definitely buy again because of the quality
KATHLEEN M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this product daily to hand wash dishes and wipe counter tops. I love the product and it is a good value for the money. The sponge had just the right width and thickness to be effectively used for my needs.
Brandy G.
Bossier City, LA
The O-Cel-O light duty scrub sponge is definitely for light duty only. It is good for liquid spills and that is about it which is probably why they come in a 3-pack. If you stick to only liquid spills they work just great but don't use them for anything else or they start to fall apart quickly.
Kara G.
New Haven, CT
These are great - they don't fall apart so easily like other sponges. The cost is very reasonable and you get a great value. This is probably my favorite brand of regular dish sponges. I buy these all the time!
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
These say light duty but they work wonders on scrubbing pans without scratching! They also do not get hard when dry like most sponges. They dry quickly and last for a while! This is the only sponge that I have purchased on the last year and I really love it
Brandy R.
Alexandria, AL
These are my favorite sponges to purchase from Walmart. They do not scratch my countertop or stovetop, but they do get the stuck on food off the dishes. They are extremely effective when scrubbing stuck on food off of dishes and that is what I use them for. I would recommend them to others.
Grace N.
I like how they r thick and the design makes it easier to grab them and wash the dishes. Very effective and fluffy and does the job. U can get these at Walmart and yes I recommend d to others to use these sponges
Wendi T.