BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Cheryl R.
Marion, OH
Great Deal, great product!! I use these sponges on dishes and only dishes. They are decently priced, about 3-4$ at Walmart for a 3 count package and they last a month or longer depending on when you switch out your sponges. They come already moist in the packaging and the scrubber side lasts forever too!
Lindsay G.
North Fort Myers, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these sponges because the patterns are fun and they clean up my dishes and countertops so well! They ar esuper inexpensive, easy to find at most common retail stores, and fit perfect in my sponge holder in my kitchen sink. If you have not already tried O-Cel-O, I highly recommend you do!
Farah H.
Stratford, CT
These sponges are very hardy when you cook so on my electric stove I cooked rice and after I could see burnt marks so I used the sponge with some soap and I hardly applied pressure and the burnt marks came straight off
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
Love these sponges. They are my go to brand. They are tough and don't break off after one use. I bought them at my local grocery store when they were on sale. They are definitely worth every penny and I would recommend
Chelsea F.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought these for cute designs and to have something affordable to use since I dispose of sponges pretty quickly after using. I prefer to use brushes for dishes since I feel like sponges get nasty pretty fast, but I do like to use these in the bathtub and on my tile floors, where they work great.
Christina H.
Good sponges. They aren't the greatest ever made but they get the job done. I use sponges every day and these have lasted me a while without breaking apart on me. They are good enough for me to recommend buying!
Brandy G.
Bossier City, LA
The O-Cel-O light duty scrub sponge is definitely for light duty only. It is good for liquid spills and that is about it which is probably why they come in a 3-pack. If you stick to only liquid spills they work just great but don't use them for anything else or they start to fall apart quickly.
Sujey M.
Sacramento
The sponges are great quality and were good use at our household they were good quality and cleaned the dishes good and they were at a good value for the price I would definitely buy again because of the quality
Christina S.
Morro Bay, CA
I love the look of the sponges and they can clean like a regular everyday sponge, but I really rely on the scrubber part of the sponge and never feel like it gets the job done like a regular scrubber/sponge duo.
Jennifer P.
Mesa, AZ
This same brand used to make one that had fabric around it with little non slip spots on one side. I LOVED them but I have not been able to find them anywhere so I get this kind now and they are good sponges and the sponge part doesn't fall apart but the other kind was better and lasted longer.
Wendi T.