BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
I'm not going to say this makes cleaning fun, but the fun pattern is nice and bright and cheery. Cleaning supplies always look so dirty after the first time of use, but this one, since it has a bright pattern, doesn't look as gross.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
These sponges are a good price. I like that they come in a 3 pack because they don't last very long. They get smelly pretty quick, and the scrubby side disappears fairly quickly as well. You get what you pay for in this case.
Leah W.
I love using the o-cel-o sponges in my home. They're durable and sturdy especially when there are though tough stains on my pots and pans. And who doesn't love how cute and fashionable they are?! I definitely love the product.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
My favorite sponge. There are always cute designs. I love that there is a soft and abrasive side. But not so abrasive that I'm scared to ruin my pots. I always know when to replace it because it starts to smell a little funky.
Elaine  L.
Honestly, I get these because of the fun colors and designs. I like how it is a scrubber on one side and a sponge on the other. I get pretty good use out of them before I have to one away. I definitely recommend this product.
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA
My favorite go to easy cleaning scrub pads. I use them on everything from dishes to my kitchen counters to bathroom. They are very effective and would recommend buying. Great price normally purchase on sale from target or walmart.
Kelly M.
Fairfax, VA
I love these sponges. They last for a while and they clean up nicely when you run them through the dishwasher. They also don't have the shedding issues like cheaper sponges, where you're leaving sponge bits around the kitchen.
Priscilla h.
Muse a really good spot and I keep this in the kitchen and in the bathroom at hand when I'm really clean I don't have to search for it if you don't have to scrub hard you don't have to work with a hard because it does its work
Crystal C.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Light duty? These sponges are champs and can tackle just about anything you need them to. They are gentle on more fragile objects but with enough pressure these guys can really show their tougher counterparts a thing or two. Not to mention that you can find them at just about every store for practically nothing!
Amber S.
Laramie, WY
I loved the designs in the pads, just a little extra to make cleaning feel a little less like work. I bought these at our local Wal-mart, and the price was right within our tight budget. These sponges last a long time, and work just right for the cleaning that we do at home. I would recommend them to friends.
Wendi T.