BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Annette L.
Dallas, TX
Favorite sponges. They don't tend to get stinky very quickly and when they do, I just load them up with water and put them in the microwave for a minute and they're as good as new. I purchase these at Target or Walmart.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
This sponge gets the job done. No matter how tough the dishes are, they clean easily with this sponge. And I can use the scrub side for those hard to get areas without having to worry about scratching my favorite dishes.
Lindsay G.
North Fort Myers, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these sponges because the patterns are fun and they clean up my dishes and countertops so well! They ar esuper inexpensive, easy to find at most common retail stores, and fit perfect in my sponge holder in my kitchen sink. If you have not already tried O-Cel-O, I highly recommend you do!
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
Love these sponges. They are my go to brand. They are tough and don't break off after one use. I bought them at my local grocery store when they were on sale. They are definitely worth every penny and I would recommend
Farah H.
Stratford, CT
These sponges are very hardy when you cook so on my electric stove I cooked rice and after I could see burnt marks so I used the sponge with some soap and I hardly applied pressure and the burnt marks came straight off
Andrea G.
I love the shape of these sponges, it helps to get into the little nooks and cranks and it's not too abrasive that it scratches dishes but it's not too weak that it won't clean. This is one of my favorite sponges to use.
Chelsea F.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought these for cute designs and to have something affordable to use since I dispose of sponges pretty quickly after using. I prefer to use brushes for dishes since I feel like sponges get nasty pretty fast, but I do like to use these in the bathtub and on my tile floors, where they work great.
Sujey M.
Sacramento
The sponges are great quality and were good use at our household they were good quality and cleaned the dishes good and they were at a good value for the price I would definitely buy again because of the quality
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX
I use this product daily to hand wash dishes and wipe counter tops. I love the product and it is a good value for the money. The sponge had just the right width and thickness to be effectively used for my needs.
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I wash all of my dishes by hand now and love the little scrubbers on this sponge! It's a nice size and shape to get into corners of dishes and gently clean pans without scratching! It helps that they're cute, too!
Wendi T.