BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
Love the ocello light duty sponges. They are very affordable, and we go through them like crazy. They last a fairly long time, I'm just a little weird and change them out probably more often the regular Susie homemaker. I done let them go to waste though. After the sponge's KP duty is up, they move on the bathroom, window sills, outdoor furniture, floor stains, etc. I think the pretty patterns and colors peak the interest of my kiddos, so they really enjoy​ doing their chores (oh, how I wish)!
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
Great sponges with fun designs!
I will buy sponges on a monthly basic, changing them out weekly. I often buy the brand which is on sale. However, I find I prefer o-cel-o brand or the other leading brand. O-cel-o has a minor lead in their fun designs and economical price.

While the o-cello-o are slightly cheaper, there's one draw back...the other leading brand seems to last a bit longer. Whereas, the o-cello- brand seems to lose its scrubbing efficacy and the scrubber gets worn looking in the week I use it, the other brands scrubber will look new until I toss it. If the o-cello scrubber/sponge did last as long, I would be most likely loyal to the brand. Until then, I'll stick with whatever is in sale!
Jordan G.
Louin, MS
These sponges are amazing! They are easy grip sponges for sure. You never have to worry about them sliding out of your hand. I would recommend this product to anyone who still uses those dirty old dish rags. They stink and never seem to clean your dishes, but this sponge can replace them easily. Whenever your sponge begins to look a little old or starts to smell just easily dispose it and grab another.
rebekkka g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Some of my favorite brand of sponges on the market. I think the quality of these are amazing and they are very effective for everyday use. They also last a longtime. Ive picked these up from target and Walmart. They aren't the cheapest but are very much effective and for the longevity of the product it is worth it. Would definitely recommend anyone to buy these for their home.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
Pretty much the only brand of sponge I use. It's what my mom always used, and it's a good quality for the price. The last a decent amount of time if you aren't scrubbing grubby pans too much (I generally will use a stainless steel if a pan is too dirty before using my sponge, to keep the sponge together longer).

Good price, good product, and get the job done. They also have a ton of nice designs, which although it doesn't matter, it's the little things that make the chores go by faster!
Robin W.
Las Vegas, NV
THe O-Cel-O scrub sponges are some of the best on the market. The scrubbing side really does a great job of getting rid of those troublesome stains that you might otherwise have issues getting rid of. The softer side is nice too for everyday use. I also like that they are a better price than some of the other brands with just as much quality.
Roop S.
Staten Island, NY
Found this at my dollar store and though why not! I bring my own lunch to work and need something to keep my tupperware from staining. This shockingly did a good job. It wasn't like the cheap brands that soaks up all your suds without doing a good scrubbing job. I'd recommend it! It wasn't harsh on my tupperware.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
These adorable sponges make cleaning so much more bare able! With their fun designs and bright colors, how could you possibly be sad while cleaning the kitchen!? They are budget friendly and good quality. I recommend these to anyone who needs some pep in their step when it comes to mundane chores
Nicole P.
Stamford, CT
The O-cel-o sponges are perfect for my little hands. I love the way that they are curved so I can really grip the sponge. A lot of the regular sponges are too big and I tend to lose grip of them. These are perfect and I love the colors. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.
Tori T.
clovis , CA
I would be lying if i said that i didn't purchase these sponges for the fun prints on them! I'm not very picky when it comes to sponges but I do like the grit these ones have. They also have a certain firmness to them that other sponges don't have. Plus I find them on sale pretty often!
Wendi T.