BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
member-f83e0
My FAVORITE sponge. Gets EVERYTHING off my pans without damaging them. Even pans that have turned brown over the years are coming back to their natural silver color. LOVE these sponges.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
I like to install fresh sponges in the kitchen and the bathroom AT LEAST once a month, so I buy these colorful sponges frequently. I use them for both the dishes and the countertop in the kitchens. In order to differentiate between the dish sponge and the counter sponge, I just trim a little corner off the dishwashing sponge. I find them very good for scrubbing dishes or counters and have had no problem getting the sponge to foam up. I particularly like the size. Being a little smaller than your standard sponge, and having a nice indentation in the middle, they are easy to hold onto and work with. Highly recommend.
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had never used this brand before recently when I found these at an amazingly cheap discount at my local dollar general. I bought four packs of them because of the price and I was pleasantly surprised at their quality. Each sponge has a different design but the entire package will follow a color scheme. The designs are cute and trendy rather than a boring old green or yellow sponge. The scrubbing side does a pretty decent job of getting off old food that stuck to the plate. (Courtesy of my boyfriend who doesn't know how to rinse his plate after using it). The sponge lasted me well over a month of daily use before I replaced it with a fresh one. It didn't fall apart after a few washes like some other brands do. The only real dislike that I have is that I wish the scrubbing side would be a little bit thicker.
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
Great sponges with fun designs!
I will buy sponges on a monthly basic, changing them out weekly. I often buy the brand which is on sale. However, I find I prefer o-cel-o brand or the other leading brand. O-cel-o has a minor lead in their fun designs and economical price.

While the o-cello-o are slightly cheaper, there's one draw back...the other leading brand seems to last a bit longer. Whereas, the o-cello- brand seems to lose its scrubbing efficacy and the scrubber gets worn looking in the week I use it, the other brands scrubber will look new until I toss it. If the o-cello scrubber/sponge did last as long, I would be most likely loyal to the brand. Until then, I'll stick with whatever is in sale!
Jordan G.
Louin, MS
These sponges are amazing! They are easy grip sponges for sure. You never have to worry about them sliding out of your hand. I would recommend this product to anyone who still uses those dirty old dish rags. They stink and never seem to clean your dishes, but this sponge can replace them easily. Whenever your sponge begins to look a little old or starts to smell just easily dispose it and grab another.
rebekkka g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Some of my favorite brand of sponges on the market. I think the quality of these are amazing and they are very effective for everyday use. They also last a longtime. Ive picked these up from target and Walmart. They aren't the cheapest but are very much effective and for the longevity of the product it is worth it. Would definitely recommend anyone to buy these for their home.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
Pretty much the only brand of sponge I use. It's what my mom always used, and it's a good quality for the price. The last a decent amount of time if you aren't scrubbing grubby pans too much (I generally will use a stainless steel if a pan is too dirty before using my sponge, to keep the sponge together longer).

Good price, good product, and get the job done. They also have a ton of nice designs, which although it doesn't matter, it's the little things that make the chores go by faster!
Robin W.
Las Vegas, NV
THe O-Cel-O scrub sponges are some of the best on the market. The scrubbing side really does a great job of getting rid of those troublesome stains that you might otherwise have issues getting rid of. The softer side is nice too for everyday use. I also like that they are a better price than some of the other brands with just as much quality.
Roop S.
Staten Island, NY
Found this at my dollar store and though why not! I bring my own lunch to work and need something to keep my tupperware from staining. This shockingly did a good job. It wasn't like the cheap brands that soaks up all your suds without doing a good scrubbing job. I'd recommend it! It wasn't harsh on my tupperware.
Wendi T.