BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Shawna S.
Winchester, KY
These sponges are the perfect size and shape for keeping a nice grip when washing dishes. The price is unbeatable. These sponges are very effective for both scrubbing and regular washing. I get these at my local dollar store. I definitely recommend!
Stephanie M.
I bought these sponges because I liked the way they looked. The colorful design drew me in. They work like an average sponge. I would not say they are any better or worse than what would be expected from a sponge. If you like colors, get these sponges.
Canaan B.
Boston, GA
These are nice sponges. They work well in cleaning. The scrubber doesn't scratch, but does help get stuck stuff up. They aren't overly expensive, so I don't feel bad when I have to replace them. I buy them when I need to scrub the tub.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
I like these sponges because they absorb just the right amount of water to scrub a dish. I like the curved design and cool prints. These are a good value and I replace every month. I can find these almost anywhere, which is convenient.
China W.
I like the cute and silly patterns on these and the ergonomic shape of the sponge. They work just as well as another other sponge I've purchased though, so I'm not sure that they're any better or any worse than cheaper alternatives.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
These are great sponges! They look nice and work well. I like that they have a soft and scrubby side. They aren't super expensive and last a good while. It's definitely one of the brands of dish sponges that I always keep on hand.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I do buy these !! They work really well. I use them for my dishes and they easy scrub all the food away. Keep their shape for days! Fun vibrant design!! Love the contoured shape, fits my hand nicely!! Also fairly reasonable to buy!!
b l.
I avoided these sponges for the longest, the term light duty through me off as I use a lot of cast iron and enamel. I thought they were for nonstick. Boy was I wrong, they do an excellent job on both and they come in pretty patterns unlike my old plain green scrubbies. And who doesn't like functional and pretty things.
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
I'm not going to say this makes cleaning fun, but the fun pattern is nice and bright and cheery. Cleaning supplies always look so dirty after the first time of use, but this one, since it has a bright pattern, doesn't look as gross.
Corinna Demi A.
El Paso, TX
Product does what it is meant to do!!! I use these for washing dishes, and have had no problems with them. They clean well, and leave no scratches. I have found they also do not become flimsy very easily, even after constant use.
Wendi T.