BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Priscilla h.
Muse a really good spot and I keep this in the kitchen and in the bathroom at hand when I'm really clean I don't have to search for it if you don't have to scrub hard you don't have to work with a hard because it does its work
Crystal C.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Light duty? These sponges are champs and can tackle just about anything you need them to. They are gentle on more fragile objects but with enough pressure these guys can really show their tougher counterparts a thing or two. Not to mention that you can find them at just about every store for practically nothing!
Leah W.
I love using the o-cel-o sponges in my home. They're durable and sturdy especially when there are though tough stains on my pots and pans. And who doesn't love how cute and fashionable they are?! I definitely love the product.
C. W.
I really like these sponges. I think the colors are fun and they make me feel like I care about making something in my home that is so basic look more stylish. The work well and last long. I will buy again and I recommend.
Brittney C.
Muncie, IN
These sponges do not last as long as some of the others but honestly I don't use them for very long because they (any type) start to smell like mildew even if I have used bleach. So I always throw them out after a few weeks
Amber S.
Laramie, WY
I loved the designs in the pads, just a little extra to make cleaning feel a little less like work. I bought these at our local Wal-mart, and the price was right within our tight budget. These sponges last a long time, and work just right for the cleaning that we do at home. I would recommend them to friends.
Dara P.
Katy , TX
Absolutely love the cute colors! Comes in many different colors and patterns. It's extremely effective! The sponge itself is strong and good quality! The fun shape is easier to hold while scrubbing. Would definitely recommend
Andrea G.
I love the shape of these sponges, it helps to get into the little nooks and cranks and it's not too abrasive that it scratches dishes but it's not too weak that it won't clean. This is one of my favorite sponges to use.
Cheryl R.
Marion, OH
Great Deal, great product!! I use these sponges on dishes and only dishes. They are decently priced, about 3-4$ at Walmart for a 3 count package and they last a month or longer depending on when you switch out your sponges. They come already moist in the packaging and the scrubber side lasts forever too!
Annette L.
Dallas, TX
Favorite sponges. They don't tend to get stinky very quickly and when they do, I just load them up with water and put them in the microwave for a minute and they're as good as new. I purchase these at Target or Walmart.
Wendi T.