BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Corinna Demi A.
El Paso, TX
Product does what it is meant to do!!! I use these for washing dishes, and have had no problems with them. They clean well, and leave no scratches. I have found they also do not become flimsy very easily, even after constant use.
b l.
I avoided these sponges for the longest, the term light duty through me off as I use a lot of cast iron and enamel. I thought they were for nonstick. Boy was I wrong, they do an excellent job on both and they come in pretty patterns unlike my old plain green scrubbies. And who doesn't like functional and pretty things.
Emily W.
Denver, CO
These sponges are adorable! I just love the different designs they give you. They work really well and can hold a good amount of liquid. I used mine for about 2 weeks and could've gone longer if I wasn't longing for a fresh new one right out of the package! I will definitely be re-purchasing this brand in the future.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I do buy these !! They work really well. I use them for my dishes and they easy scrub all the food away. Keep their shape for days! Fun vibrant design!! Love the contoured shape, fits my hand nicely!! Also fairly reasonable to buy!!
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
I'm not going to say this makes cleaning fun, but the fun pattern is nice and bright and cheery. Cleaning supplies always look so dirty after the first time of use, but this one, since it has a bright pattern, doesn't look as gross.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
These are great sponges! They look nice and work well. I like that they have a soft and scrubby side. They aren't super expensive and last a good while. It's definitely one of the brands of dish sponges that I always keep on hand.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
These sponges are a good price. I like that they come in a 3 pack because they don't last very long. They get smelly pretty quick, and the scrubby side disappears fairly quickly as well. You get what you pay for in this case.
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA
My favorite go to easy cleaning scrub pads. I use them on everything from dishes to my kitchen counters to bathroom. They are very effective and would recommend buying. Great price normally purchase on sale from target or walmart.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels , TX
My favorite sponge. There are always cute designs. I love that there is a soft and abrasive side. But not so abrasive that I'm scared to ruin my pots. I always know when to replace it because it starts to smell a little funky.
Elaine  L.
Honestly, I get these because of the fun colors and designs. I like how it is a scrubber on one side and a sponge on the other. I get pretty good use out of them before I have to one away. I definitely recommend this product.
Wendi T.