BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Onyx W.
Chicago
I really can't say much about these sponges other than they get the job done. Still, they really are about the same as their competitor. Because they get the job done at a fraction of the cost of others I would certainly buy again. Happy Cleaning!
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I found that these sponges mildewed a lot faster than other sponge brands that I have purchased in the past. I have purchased other brands, such as Scotch Brite, and I do not find that they mildew nearly as quickly and last MUCH longer in my kitchen.
Heather S.
Bath, NY
I love the O-Cel-O scrub sponges. They keep the soap in the sponge for quite a while and seem to hold a lot. I also love the colors, they're unique and fashionable while washing dirty dishes. I definitely recommend these over the other brands!
KELLY G.
Stratford, CT
This is the perfect little pack of sponges. They have a great scrubby side for stuck on food and soft side for all dishes. It's easy to rinse and the type I always buy for cleaning dishes and wiping down counter tops. It's such a great value!
Lex A.
Miami
These are so durable! I even put them in the top shelf of the dishwasher to disinfect them. I love that it gives you extra scrubbing power without scratching your surfaces. It also blocks that slimy feeling you get with traditional sponges.
Linda V.
Mastic, NY
I have an active household, these are durable and the scrubbing pad is a nice addition. Not to rough, but enough. Effective sponge that seems to be mildew resistant vs some other brands. (I have teens that often leave a soaked sponge behind)
Cassidy N.
These sponges definitely do the job! They clean stuck on food and grease without damaging my favorite pots. The only issue is that the sponges don't seem to last long. The material holds up but they spoil much sooner then my other sponges.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
These are decent sponges. I love the little designs they come with. I bought them at Walmart specifically for the design lol. They are a great price point. I think they are just as good as any other sponges. I'd definitely recommend them.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these sponges for everything. For my shower, I use the the scrubbing side to easily remove soap scum. I love the colorful designs that compliment my kitchen decor also. I think these sponges are the most fun, and comfortable to use.
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
O-Cel-O are priced right so you can have them in different places in the house. I have a different color one I use for the sink and one for the toilet. Since they are reasonably priced you can do this. O-Cel-O is the brand I always grab
Wendi T.