BY O-CEL-O #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Jennifer D.
I really love these sponges. They are cheap, so I can buy several packages at once, they are cute, and they are fun to use. I buy two different kinds to use one kind on dishes and the other kind on kitchen counter tops to avoid cross-contamination.
Lindsey K.
Pensacola, FL
I really like the color of these sponges. They work great, but over time they do start to deteriorate. For the price I think they do a great job. I probably wouldn't recommend them, but I might buy them again when my preferred brand is out of stock.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
It's SO easy to find O-Cel-O sponges on sale at Target - and they're always incredibly affordable (and useful). With one side dedicated to removing last night's lasagna residue from the pan, and the other perfect for swiping away grime, these are a constant presence in my kitchen.
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
Love the bright colors and fun prints that these sponges come in. They last for the right amount of time before changing, there is usually a coupon in the paper I can use to purchase them, and they do exactly what they were made to do, clean dishes.
Dana B.
Biloxi, MS
I personally am not a sponge fan. They hold germs and tend to smell sour after about two weeks. I wash my O-Cel-O in with my white load so that it can be reused. That's about the only perk to these is as long as you don't dry them they can be reused.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I found that these sponges mildewed a lot faster than other sponge brands that I have purchased in the past. I have purchased other brands, such as Scotch Brite, and I do not find that they mildew nearly as quickly and last MUCH longer in my kitchen.
Onyx W.
Chicago
I really can't say much about these sponges other than they get the job done. Still, they really are about the same as their competitor. Because they get the job done at a fraction of the cost of others I would certainly buy again. Happy Cleaning!
Jen J.
Philadelphia, PA
O-Cello sponges seem to not last as long the alternatives, however, the scrubbing layer isn't as effective as similar brands. When using it to clean a greasy pan, the grease sticks to the sponge and isn't easy to clean off of the sponge. The scrubbing layer also separates from the sponge very easily. They work okay, but only for a few uses.
Beth R.
Tinley Park, IL
These O-Cel-O sponges are awesome. They're big enough for my hand so I don't scrape the dish with my fingers. I also like the designs on them. They're a little more appealing to the eye than the other brand's green and yellow attire. Love these!
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth , VA
This is probably the brand of sponges I buy the most. They are great at cleaning tough jobs, but are non-scratch. They're great for cleaning baked on food, and also for the stove top. You can find them at many stores including Target and Walmart.
Wendi T.