BY O-CEL-O #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...1 Answers
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these sponges for everything. For my shower, I use the the scrubbing side to easily remove soap scum. I love the colorful designs that compliment my kitchen decor also. I think these sponges are the most fun, and comfortable to use.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
These are decent sponges. I love the little designs they come with. I bought them at Walmart specifically for the design lol. They are a great price point. I think they are just as good as any other sponges. I'd definitely recommend them.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The usual sponges have to be thrown away after a few days the O-Cel-O brand sponges last a good bit longer the scrub side of the sponge does it's job and doesn't start to fall apart like the other brands and they hold the dish soap better
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
O-Cel-O are priced right so you can have them in different places in the house. I have a different color one I use for the sink and one for the toilet. Since they are reasonably priced you can do this. O-Cel-O is the brand I always grab
Cassidy N.
These sponges definitely do the job! They clean stuck on food and grease without damaging my favorite pots. The only issue is that the sponges don't seem to last long. The material holds up but they spoil much sooner then my other sponges.
Shawna S.
Winchester, KY
These sponges are the perfect size and shape for keeping a nice grip when washing dishes. The price is unbeatable. These sponges are very effective for both scrubbing and regular washing. I get these at my local dollar store. I definitely recommend!
Canaan B.
Boston, GA
These are nice sponges. They work well in cleaning. The scrubber doesn't scratch, but does help get stuck stuff up. They aren't overly expensive, so I don't feel bad when I have to replace them. I buy them when I need to scrub the tub.
Stephanie M.
I bought these sponges because I liked the way they looked. The colorful design drew me in. They work like an average sponge. I would not say they are any better or worse than what would be expected from a sponge. If you like colors, get these sponges.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
I like these sponges because they absorb just the right amount of water to scrub a dish. I like the curved design and cool prints. These are a good value and I replace every month. I can find these almost anywhere, which is convenient.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
These are great sponges! They look nice and work well. I like that they have a soft and scrubby side. They aren't super expensive and last a good while. It's definitely one of the brands of dish sponges that I always keep on hand.
Wendi T.