BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
I use these for dishes to scrubbing the floor. They are a great price and often on sale. I scoop them up in bulk. i love the two sides. It really makes the hard to remove stuff come off in a snap when using on delicate surfaces. These are a go to item for me!
Lacie O.
I love that these sponges always have cute designs on them. Who loves doing dishes anyways? Might as well make the chore a little more fun. I love the sponge part and the scrubby part. Definitely gets the job done whether its dinner pans or a small spill
Andrea S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this sponges!! They come in a lot of different cute colors making it fun to wash the dishes! They are super durable and works great in taking and cleaning away hard stuff from dishes. I believe they are at great price since it comes with 2 or more
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
Great brand of sponge! I love the fun colors. I love that one side is for harder, tougher stains, and the other is softer and gentler. It seems to clean well and dry easily. I purchased this product at Walmart and will continue to purchase this product.
Paola V.
Escondido, CA
Cute lil sponges. they don't work amazingly but they're very cheap and they don't rip which is awesome. they don't scrub too well but they are good for counters or sauces off plates. target has them very cheap which is awesome. i probably wont get them again
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
Love the bright colors and fun prints that these sponges come in. They last for the right amount of time before changing, there is usually a coupon in the paper I can use to purchase them, and they do exactly what they were made to do, clean dishes.
Howard E.
These work well for my small kitchen clean ups.I use then for counter tops , stove top, fridge spills and I am very happy with how they work.The cost is low so I can toss them often.The shape makes gripping them and holding the wet sponge a breeze.
Dana B.
Biloxi, MS
I personally am not a sponge fan. They hold germs and tend to smell sour after about two weeks. I wash my O-Cel-O in with my white load so that it can be reused. That's about the only perk to these is as long as you don't dry them they can be reused.
Danielle F.
Great sponges, they are tough on grease but easy on the pots and pans. I would continue to purchase these sponges as they are usually no more than 3 dollars. I usually get mine from the grocery store and they tend to go on sale a lot which is a bonus!
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
It's SO easy to find O-Cel-O sponges on sale at Target - and they're always incredibly affordable (and useful). With one side dedicated to removing last night's lasagna residue from the pan, and the other perfect for swiping away grime, these are a constant presence in my kitchen.
Wendi T.