BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA
This is probably the brand of sponges I buy the most. They are great at cleaning tough jobs, but are non-scratch. They're great for cleaning baked on food, and also for the stove top. You can find them at many stores including Target and Walmart.
Beth R.
Tinley Park, IL
These O-Cel-O sponges are awesome. They're big enough for my hand so I don't scrape the dish with my fingers. I also like the designs on them. They're a little more appealing to the eye than the other brand's green and yellow attire. Love these!
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I found that these sponges mildewed a lot faster than other sponge brands that I have purchased in the past. I have purchased other brands, such as Scotch Brite, and I do not find that they mildew nearly as quickly and last MUCH longer in my kitchen.
Jen J.
Philadelphia, PA
O-Cello sponges seem to not last as long the alternatives, however, the scrubbing layer isn't as effective as similar brands. When using it to clean a greasy pan, the grease sticks to the sponge and isn't easy to clean off of the sponge. The scrubbing layer also separates from the sponge very easily. They work okay, but only for a few uses.
KELLY G.
Stratford, CT
This is the perfect little pack of sponges. They have a great scrubby side for stuck on food and soft side for all dishes. It's easy to rinse and the type I always buy for cleaning dishes and wiping down counter tops. It's such a great value!
Lex A.
Miami
These are so durable! I even put them in the top shelf of the dishwasher to disinfect them. I love that it gives you extra scrubbing power without scratching your surfaces. It also blocks that slimy feeling you get with traditional sponges.
Linda V.
Mastic, NY
I have an active household, these are durable and the scrubbing pad is a nice addition. Not to rough, but enough. Effective sponge that seems to be mildew resistant vs some other brands. (I have teens that often leave a soaked sponge behind)
Heather S.
Bath, NY
I love the O-Cel-O scrub sponges. They keep the soap in the sponge for quite a while and seem to hold a lot. I also love the colors, they're unique and fashionable while washing dirty dishes. I definitely recommend these over the other brands!
Cassidy N.
These sponges definitely do the job! They clean stuck on food and grease without damaging my favorite pots. The only issue is that the sponges don't seem to last long. The material holds up but they spoil much sooner then my other sponges.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
These are decent sponges. I love the little designs they come with. I bought them at Walmart specifically for the design lol. They are a great price point. I think they are just as good as any other sponges. I'd definitely recommend them.
Wendi T.