BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Jennifer H.
Pocatello, ID
I have used these and only these sponges for years. I like how absorbent they are and the kind of abuse they can take. I throw them in the dishwasher periodically to sanitize them and they don't break apart or crack up. They clean dishes and surfaces nicely
Arelis G.
I love these sponges to do my dishes. They are sturdy, soft on one side with the or they side being scrubby. I like buying the three pack because I change them about every two months or so. These babies never smell bad and do a great job at cleaning my dishes
Breanne J.
Such cute packaging! The sponge has a gentle scrubber on one side that works great. Very effective. I like the price. They may be slightly more than others but only a few cents. Still a great price. I can't think of any con on this product. I would buy again.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
The designs of these sponges are the reason I purchased them to start with. They last longer than many of the other sponges on the market. I purchased these sponges from walmart. They are definitely an affordable product. I would purchase these sponges again.
Angela H.
Belleville, MI
Love these sponges they last a long time and don't smell as bad as others after a while. I put them in the microwave with vinegar and lemon on them for about 1 minute and the smell is gone. I use them daily in the kitchen and while cleaning around the house.
Jill S.
I am not a super fan of these sponges. They aren't terrible but I don't really like the scrub side. I realize it is light duty but it's really light duty, almost not even worth having. The colors are cute and fun but over all I find the sponge to be lacking.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I love these sponges! I saw these at our local H-E-B. They come with the cutest designs, and come at an affordable price. They work extremely well at getting stuck on food off with its abrasive side and I will definitely continue to purchase these again.
Andrea S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this sponges!! They come in a lot of different cute colors making it fun to wash the dishes! They are super durable and works great in taking and cleaning away hard stuff from dishes. I believe they are at great price since it comes with 2 or more
Ee L.
Marysville, CA
I love these it doesn't matter what pack size you get I think there a really great deal. I love the prints on the sponge if any one care for that aspect of the sponge. I do think it's pretty and makes washing the dishes just a bit more pleasant for me. Having one side soft and the other rougher is awesome I don't have to keep an extra sponge by the sink.
Lacie O.
I love that these sponges always have cute designs on them. Who loves doing dishes anyways? Might as well make the chore a little more fun. I love the sponge part and the scrubby part. Definitely gets the job done whether its dinner pans or a small spill
Wendi T.