BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Howard E.
These work well for my small kitchen clean ups.I use then for counter tops , stove top, fridge spills and I am very happy with how they work.The cost is low so I can toss them often.The shape makes gripping them and holding the wet sponge a breeze.
Danielle F.
Great sponges, they are tough on grease but easy on the pots and pans. I would continue to purchase these sponges as they are usually no more than 3 dollars. I usually get mine from the grocery store and they tend to go on sale a lot which is a bonus!
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
These are pretty nice. I don't think they scrub as well as some of the other brands I use, but they look nicer. I like to keep several different sponges on hand. I'd probably buy again if they were on sale since they are good for light duty cleaning.
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
Love the bright colors and fun prints that these sponges come in. They last for the right amount of time before changing, there is usually a coupon in the paper I can use to purchase them, and they do exactly what they were made to do, clean dishes.
Shelbi P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Ocelo scrub sponges are great and they last a long time I only buy this brand and I would def recomeend to all the people great value and I purchase them at Walmart they don't get stinky like other sponges and are a great value the best sponges ever
Dana B.
Biloxi, MS
I personally am not a sponge fan. They hold germs and tend to smell sour after about two weeks. I wash my O-Cel-O in with my white load so that it can be reused. That's about the only perk to these is as long as you don't dry them they can be reused.
Lindsey K.
Pensacola, FL
I really like the color of these sponges. They work great, but over time they do start to deteriorate. For the price I think they do a great job. I probably wouldn't recommend them, but I might buy them again when my preferred brand is out of stock.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
It's SO easy to find O-Cel-O sponges on sale at Target - and they're always incredibly affordable (and useful). With one side dedicated to removing last night's lasagna residue from the pan, and the other perfect for swiping away grime, these are a constant presence in my kitchen.
Jennifer D.
I really love these sponges. They are cheap, so I can buy several packages at once, they are cute, and they are fun to use. I buy two different kinds to use one kind on dishes and the other kind on kitchen counter tops to avoid cross-contamination.
Beth R.
Tinley Park, IL
These O-Cel-O sponges are awesome. They're big enough for my hand so I don't scrape the dish with my fingers. I also like the designs on them. They're a little more appealing to the eye than the other brand's green and yellow attire. Love these!
Wendi T.