BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
O-Cel-O No-Scratch Light Duty Scrub Sponge 3 count pack of 4 is a really good sponge. Works very well. It is really affordable. I buy it at Walmart or Publix. It doesn't retain any bad smells. I have been using this brand sponge for a long time. I recommend it to others.
Veronica Y.
Washington , DC
These sponges work pretty well. They Last a long time and do not necessarily hold the "smell" of old food like other sponges. I wash mine in the dishwasher to last a little longer. I purchased it from A Harris Teeter Grocery Store and the price was very much worth it.
Deborah B.
Land O Lakes, FL
They do the job and the designs are cute. But every sponge I use - including ones marked as "antibacterial" - starts to smell terrible in short order. My house is rarely open (thanks, Florida!), so I'm sure it's not a humidity issue. Beyond the odor, these are fine.
Toni J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
An essential in my everyday life. When you have living with two boys who can eat anything and everything I end up doing a lot of dishes. Although the design ma don't matter sometimes it's nice to have something colorful other than the standard green and yellow scrubber
Maryann T.
Super great sponge takes care of all the messy pots and pans,etc...Lasts along time with this sponge. I Love the packaging and colors of these sponges too, price is so on point and cheap for the equity you are receiving! I highly recommend this one to others problems at all.
MIchelle H.
Hilo, HI
The dual sided sponge makes its great for washing multiple types of dishes. The scrub side great for gritty pans yet gentle enough for non-stick surfaces of cookware. The shape of the sponge makes it easier to hold while keeping sponge heavily soaped. Con - Scrub side starts to peel off and separate from rest of sponge If I leave sponge soaking in cleaning water.
Brooklyn P.
Andy
These are great sponges to clean with, even if there is a lot of gross gunk from cleaning pans, usually just rinsing the sponge under hot water, allows it to come off easily. They're pretty sturdy and can last for quite a bit. Plus it helps that they're are cute.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
O-Cel-O brand has never failed me. They make a great long lasting product that can withstand more then light duty. They are great for dishes, scrubbing counter, and countertops. They are affordable and I will definitely purchase more. I would also recommend to others.,
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
These sponges seem to last fairly long before breaking down, which is great. I like the shape as it seems to fit the hand well. The price point is competitive as they last and don't need constant replacement. I have purchased over and over and will continue to.
Jill S.
I am not a super fan of these sponges. They aren't terrible but I don't really like the scrub side. I realize it is light duty but it's really light duty, almost not even worth having. The colors are cute and fun but over all I find the sponge to be lacking.
Wendi T.