BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
O-Cel-O brand has never failed me. They make a great long lasting product that can withstand more then light duty. They are great for dishes, scrubbing counter, and countertops. They are affordable and I will definitely purchase more. I would also recommend to others.,
Brooklyn P.
Andy
These are great sponges to clean with, even if there is a lot of gross gunk from cleaning pans, usually just rinsing the sponge under hot water, allows it to come off easily. They're pretty sturdy and can last for quite a bit. Plus it helps that they're are cute.
MIchelle H.
Hilo, HI
The dual sided sponge makes its great for washing multiple types of dishes. The scrub side great for gritty pans yet gentle enough for non-stick surfaces of cookware. The shape of the sponge makes it easier to hold while keeping sponge heavily soaped. Con - Scrub side starts to peel off and separate from rest of sponge If I leave sponge soaking in cleaning water.
Angela H.
Belleville, MI
Love these sponges they last a long time and don't smell as bad as others after a while. I put them in the microwave with vinegar and lemon on them for about 1 minute and the smell is gone. I use them daily in the kitchen and while cleaning around the house.
Arelis G.
I love these sponges to do my dishes. They are sturdy, soft on one side with the or they side being scrubby. I like buying the three pack because I change them about every two months or so. These babies never smell bad and do a great job at cleaning my dishes
Haley H.
Comer, GA
The designs of these sponges are the reason I purchased them to start with. They last longer than many of the other sponges on the market. I purchased these sponges from walmart. They are definitely an affordable product. I would purchase these sponges again.
Jill S.
I am not a super fan of these sponges. They aren't terrible but I don't really like the scrub side. I realize it is light duty but it's really light duty, almost not even worth having. The colors are cute and fun but over all I find the sponge to be lacking.
Jennifer H.
Pocatello, ID
I have used these and only these sponges for years. I like how absorbent they are and the kind of abuse they can take. I throw them in the dishwasher periodically to sanitize them and they don't break apart or crack up. They clean dishes and surfaces nicely
Breanne J.
Such cute packaging! The sponge has a gentle scrubber on one side that works great. Very effective. I like the price. They may be slightly more than others but only a few cents. Still a great price. I can't think of any con on this product. I would buy again.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these sponges! I saw these at our local H-E-B. They come with the cutest designs, and come at an affordable price. They work extremely well at getting stuck on food off with its abrasive side and I will definitely continue to purchase these again.
Wendi T.