BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Ellen J.
Waterloo, IA
These sponges do a pretty good job at cleaning the dishes. My one complaint is that they don't seem to last as long as other brands that I have used in the past.
debbie c.
These are my go-to sponges for cleaning the dishes and my acrylic bathtub. The new sponge is used for dishes; I put it in the dishwasher each week and then after a month or two it gets relegated for housecleaning. It is excellent at removing residues without scratching and doesn't develop any odor as long as I leave one edge propped up so that air circulates both under and on top of the sponge.
Niki S.
These are an average level sponge for value, quality and versatility. They are slightly easier to grip than a traditional rectangular sponge so they've got that going for them. They come in fun colors but it's just disappointing how soon they start to smell and have to be throw away.
Candice J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These seem to work ok. I just buy whatever I can that is on sale when I need them. I have a dishwasher so I'm not usually doing dishes but when I do need to these work pretty good. They are definitely affordable as well. I would recommend if you're not doing any heavy soiled dishes.
Sarah H.
These sponges are gentle on my nonstick pans. The designs are super cute and fun, but they don't last very long. They're easy to find and not overly priced so it's not the end of the world when I have to buy more. It's nice they come in multipacks so I always have one on backup.
Jaclyn N.
Hamilton, OH
I love these sponges! They are heavy dutyand they last. They are also colorful and add a nice pop to the kitchen. They are affordable and can also be found almost everywhere. The scrubbiness on the back of them is also too. I feel like I don't have to put a lot of elbow grease in.
Kim S.
Clarksville, TN
I think the designs on these are so cute. Other brands don't have the cute designs. The thing I don't like about these, though, is that they don't seem to last very long and they easily get that yucky smell stuck onto them. I only buy these when I can't find my favorite sponges.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Colorful and perfect for at the kitchen sink, I love these sponges! They are affordable and work wonders on dishes and other jobs around the house. I always gravitate towards the bright colors, and think that these hold up well compared to other sponges! I highly recommend them.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I like using these sponges on my non stick pans because they're very gentle. I've had more abrasive sponges wear away the nonstick coating on my pans. These don't scratch at all. If you need something gentle to use on something that scratches easily, I would recommend this sponge.
Heather T.
Pittsfield, NH
This sponge holds up for a long time. From a person who still washes dishes by hand you want a good sturdy sponge, and the fact it has a light scrubber on one side is a plus so not buying two different products help save money. I bought some for my daughter and she loves them.
Wendi T.