BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Heather T.
Pittsfield, NH
This sponge holds up for a long time. From a person who still washes dishes by hand you want a good sturdy sponge, and the fact it has a light scrubber on one side is a plus so not buying two different products help save money. I bought some for my daughter and she loves them.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
These are our go to kitchen sponges that my husband and I use to wash our dishes. Yes we still wash our dishes by hand because we don't have a dishwasher . We usually buy them at walmart but you can purchase them anywhere . I would buy them again you can't beat the price and quality.
Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
These guys keep their promise, they last much longer than the competitors. But because of that they are a little more rough on the hands. Not too much more expensive, and took longer to get the moldy sponge smell out. I would recommend, does as promised and effective product.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
These sponges are my go-to for cleaning jobs of all kinds. The scrubby part on the flip side is great for getting out spots and food that is stuck-on to pots, pans, plates, etc. They're an excellent value and I always have extra on hand to take care of all kinds of cleaning jobs!
Lana S.
White oak , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
While I do enjoy these sponges, I have found that after using them a few times they tend to have an off odor. Best solution? Pop them in your dishwasher or washing machine and they will be usable again! Their scrubby side is great for getting stuck on food off of pots and pans
Latasha D.
These sponges are great. They have the perfect balance of tough and gentle. Tough scrubbers on one side do well on burnt on food and the smooth side is great on our stone counters and do not scratch it. I also love that the colors and patterns are fun to have in the kitchen.
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
These sponges are just fun! I like the designs that they come in and the curve of the sponge allows me to get some elbow grease in hard to reach spaces. I also like using these sponges to lclean my grout on my bathroom floors. Its very effective and doesn't scratch my floor.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
This is an okay product. Bought it when I was in a hurry and needed to do dishes. It is a little soft. It starts to stink after a week or two. I bought mine at target. It is cheap so i guess it was an okay buy. I didn't really like it. If your'e on a budget then you should buy
Kristen m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges don't just look great, they work great as well! The scratch pad side can remove a lot of stuck on food so easily. They work great to clean dishes and they last a long time. I have been buying these for years and I know I'll be buying them for years to come.
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
I think a sponge is a sponge to be honest. I do like these do to the patterns and colors. I think that's what gets me is packaging! They do work very well and you can sanitize them by washing them in the dishwasher. They definitely get the job done and are cheap as well.
Wendi T.