BY O-CEL-O #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Vivian L.
San Lorenzo, CA
Super cute patterns and packaging. The only problem is that the abrasive side isn't as abrasive as I sometimes would need it to be. I like this brand because the colors of the sponges aren't boring and the patterns are anything but bland andI am not embarrassed to have them displayed by my kitchen sink.
Carla R.
McQueeney, TX
These are my favorite sponges for dishes and kitchen duty. They are small enough and contoured to fit in my hand comfortably, and they are very durable. As long as you rinse and squeeze them out after use, they last a long time without that dingy smell. Good price! I love the designs the O-Cel-O has.
Krystal K.
Norman, OK
Love these colorful sponges. They work great and I don't have to put them away when company comes over unexpectedly! My girlfriends always mention how cute they are.
Lisa G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is usually my go to brand for kitchen sponges. The price is always good, mid level. I hate spending a ton of money for something I am just going to throw away. Luckily I get a bit more use out of these particular sponges. I will definitely keep purchasing these sponges well into the future .
JoLynn G.
Horace, ND
I'm a fan of these sponges. Really like the colorful designs they have. They work pretty well. I use them for every aspect of cleaning where a sponge in needed; from the kitchen to the bathroom to the tile floors. Easy to use and gets everything clean. Lasts a while too. Great for the price.
Jennifer P.
These are perfect for gently scrubbing my stainless steel pots and pans. They are really sturdy and get most of the food off pretty quickly. I also usually get them at a really good price at my grocery store and have suggested them to other friends of mine that also have stainless steel.
Aeriale M.
Rocky Mount, NC
Do not let the design on these things fool you. Yeah, the outside of the sponge is cute but I prefer sponges that don't leave cheese or eggs in the scrubbing part. And I like the odor resistant ones versus these. Don't get me wrong, they weren't terrible just not the ones I normally buy.
Sarah M.
Canton, OH
I love these sponges! I;m a sucker for anything with cute print! They work very well for cleaning dishes quickly and efficiently. Plus they look cute when you leave them sit out, no more nasty yellow and green sponges laying around. I would definitely put this on my regular grocery list!
Andrea U.
I use to get scotch brite a lot but these were on sale at HEB and I decided to give them a chance because of all the pretty colors. I dont think I'll be buying scotch brite again. These do the job without a harsh scrubbing side and for my Le Creuset pots and pans this is exactly what I need
debbie c.
These are my go-to sponges for cleaning the dishes and my acrylic bathtub. The new sponge is used for dishes; I put it in the dishwasher each week and then after a month or two it gets relegated for housecleaning. It is excellent at removing residues without scratching and doesn't develop any odor as long as I leave one edge propped up so that air circulates both under and on top of the sponge.
Wendi T.