BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Melody M.
Fall River, MA
These sponges are great at cleaning stuck on food off of dishes. They are a great price so you don't need to keep around an old sponge past its lifetime anymore, just throw it out and grab a new one because they come three in a pack. Won't scratch up dishes either so you can trust them with even your fanciest of dinnerware.
Amanda C.
Farmington, AR
I absolutely love O-Cel-O sponges! They are extremely good at cleaning, with the scrub pad on one side and the soft sponge side on the other. They come in fun and exciting patterns and colors. Even though they cost a little more than the regular green and yellow scrub pads, they look much better sitting on my counter.
britnegh H.
Richmond , IN
I love these sponges. Perfect for the nastiest, grimiest dishes you can ever muster up.
Good value and not too pricey, I believe I got mine at Wal-mart or Target.
Alex P.
I love these sponges because not only are they usually sold at a great price, they come in cute colors and designs. While the designs don't necessarily help the cleaning aspect of the sponges, I feel it adds some character. Plus, they actually do work well on hard spots when doing the dishes! Not only that, they tend to last a good while before needing to be replaced.
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
Is printers last longer than you would expect them to last but the most of the reason why I get them if not just the last long but they're fun to look at and let's be honest doing chores is not as fun as we all think it is so having fun things that match my other fun things and colors in the house make me happy.
Kate E.
Amesbury, MA
These sponges work well, are relatively inexpensive, and have fun designs. I do have to replace them because they start to smell, but that is because of the type of sponge.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Love these sponges. They are cheap and work well. Plus I love the fun colors and designs on them! So much prettier to look at than a plain sponge. I always have a pack on standby underneath my sink. I have one designated for bathroom cleaning, one designated for kitchen cleaning, and one designated for dishes.
Sarah B.
I like the shape of the sponge. It fits nicely in my hand without worrying about breaking a nail while cleaning. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that after awhile the scrubbing part starts to come apart and pills on the sponge. I do like that they have cute prints to keep me smiling even while doing dishes.
Vivian L.
San Lorenzo, CA
Super cute patterns and packaging. The only problem is that the abrasive side isn't as abrasive as I sometimes would need it to be. I like this brand because the colors of the sponges aren't boring and the patterns are anything but bland andI am not embarrassed to have them displayed by my kitchen sink.
Yer V.
Although they do the job, they're not quite good with the scrubbing part. It's a good price, but you don't get much use out of them in my opinion. The scrubbing part on the back is not hoarse enough where you can really get out the dirt. I would not recommend this brand to anyone and i won't buy it again.
Wendi T.