BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Aeriale M.
Rocky Mount, NC
Do not let the design on these things fool you. Yeah, the outside of the sponge is cute but I prefer sponges that don't leave cheese or eggs in the scrubbing part. And I like the odor resistant ones versus these. Don't get me wrong, they weren't terrible just not the ones I normally buy.
JoLynn G.
Horace, ND
I'm a fan of these sponges. Really like the colorful designs they have. They work pretty well. I use them for every aspect of cleaning where a sponge in needed; from the kitchen to the bathroom to the tile floors. Easy to use and gets everything clean. Lasts a while too. Great for the price.
Sarah M.
Canton, OH
I love these sponges! I;m a sucker for anything with cute print! They work very well for cleaning dishes quickly and efficiently. Plus they look cute when you leave them sit out, no more nasty yellow and green sponges laying around. I would definitely put this on my regular grocery list!
Andrea U.
I use to get scotch brite a lot but these were on sale at HEB and I decided to give them a chance because of all the pretty colors. I dont think I'll be buying scotch brite again. These do the job without a harsh scrubbing side and for my Le Creuset pots and pans this is exactly what I need
debbie c.
These are my go-to sponges for cleaning the dishes and my acrylic bathtub. The new sponge is used for dishes; I put it in the dishwasher each week and then after a month or two it gets relegated for housecleaning. It is excellent at removing residues without scratching and doesn't develop any odor as long as I leave one edge propped up so that air circulates both under and on top of the sponge.
Niki S.
These are an average level sponge for value, quality and versatility. They are slightly easier to grip than a traditional rectangular sponge so they've got that going for them. They come in fun colors but it's just disappointing how soon they start to smell and have to be throw away.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I like using these sponges on my non stick pans because they're very gentle. I've had more abrasive sponges wear away the nonstick coating on my pans. These don't scratch at all. If you need something gentle to use on something that scratches easily, I would recommend this sponge.
Candice J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These seem to work ok. I just buy whatever I can that is on sale when I need them. I have a dishwasher so I'm not usually doing dishes but when I do need to these work pretty good. They are definitely affordable as well. I would recommend if you're not doing any heavy soiled dishes.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Colorful and perfect for at the kitchen sink, I love these sponges! They are affordable and work wonders on dishes and other jobs around the house. I always gravitate towards the bright colors, and think that these hold up well compared to other sponges! I highly recommend them.
Jaclyn N.
Hamilton, OH
I love these sponges! They are heavy dutyand they last. They are also colorful and add a nice pop to the kitchen. They are affordable and can also be found almost everywhere. The scrubbiness on the back of them is also too. I feel like I don't have to put a lot of elbow grease in.
Wendi T.