BY O-CEL-O #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Holly G.
I tried these because I had found them at Target on sale. I also love the colors and patterns that they have to offer. Unfortunately I didn't not like the sponge at all! It was super stiff and never fully softened after multiple uses.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's an okay product but like many sponges they just don't last long. Honestly the patterns and or decoration of the product is what calls my attention to this product majority of the time. Reasonably priced and found at Walmart.
Crystal C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have no complaints about the sponges they do exactly what they're supposed to do and they hold up pretty well after use after use I drop them in the dishwasher once a week they last me a good 30 to 45 days
Nicole M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I just got these recently and they seem to be pretty good. I think I will get the heavy duty ones next time. But overall they are pretty good for sponges. To be honest I was attracted to the designs.
Christina S.
When I first bought these it was just because they are so pretty but now I buy them because they are the best. Long lasting scratch free scrub action and they are cute. It’s a win win
Christine T.
Celebration, FL
It’s a sponge... so how can it be bad? I usually get these so I can have different patterns - one for bathroom and one for kitchen. Average price point, no bells and whistles
kaylin F.
Northfield , MN
Mostly I buy these sponges because they're cute, but they also get he job done! Priced right, and I like that there's a scrubby side and a lather side. These are all I buy!
Jacqueline♒️Marie M.
mebane, nc
I specifically buy these cause I like the colors. They need to squeezed dry though as any remaining moisture tends to make them smelly quicker than a scrub daddy
member-f83e0
My FAVORITE sponge. Gets EVERYTHING off my pans without damaging them. Even pans that have turned brown over the years are coming back to their natural silver color. LOVE these sponges.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
seattle, washington
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had never used this brand before recently when I found these at an amazingly cheap discount at my local dollar general. I bought four packs of them because of the price and I was pleasantly surprised at their quality. Each sponge has a different design but the entire package will follow a color scheme. The designs are cute and trendy rather than a boring old green or yellow sponge. The scrubbing side does a pretty decent job of getting off old food that stuck to the plate. (Courtesy of my boyfriend who doesn't know how to rinse his plate after using it). The sponge lasted me well over a month of daily use before I replaced it with a fresh one. It didn't fall apart after a few washes like some other brands do. The only real dislike that I have is that I wish the scrubbing side would be a little bit thicker.
Wendi T.