BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Nicole M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I just got these recently and they seem to be pretty good. I think I will get the heavy duty ones next time. But overall they are pretty good for sponges. To be honest I was attracted to the designs.
Christina S.
When I first bought these it was just because they are so pretty but now I buy them because they are the best. Long lasting scratch free scrub action and they are cute. It’s a win win
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite!! They have a soft side and a scrubbing side which is great but my main reason for loving them is they last a long time without falling apart like other sponges!!
Kelly V.
Arlington, VA
My favorite thing about this product is the unique shape of the sponge is perfectly form fitting to my hand which makes washing dishes a breeze. Super effective. Definitely recommend!
Megan J.
Beckley, WV
Love how cute these are and they work great. My sponges last me about 2-3 months and I use them a lot. I love how it has the scrub side for pots and the soft side for glasses.
Bella I.
Houston
My mother used this brand and I have also always used them. They resist smelling mildew if you rinse and wring them out well. The scrubby side works well for tougher stains.
member-f83e0
My FAVORITE sponge. Gets EVERYTHING off my pans without damaging them. Even pans that have turned brown over the years are coming back to their natural silver color. LOVE these sponges.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
I like to install fresh sponges in the kitchen and the bathroom AT LEAST once a month, so I buy these colorful sponges frequently. I use them for both the dishes and the countertop in the kitchens. In order to differentiate between the dish sponge and the counter sponge, I just trim a little corner off the dishwashing sponge. I find them very good for scrubbing dishes or counters and have had no problem getting the sponge to foam up. I particularly like the size. Being a little smaller than your standard sponge, and having a nice indentation in the middle, they are easy to hold onto and work with. Highly recommend.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
I had never used this brand before recently when I found these at an amazingly cheap discount at my local dollar general. I bought four packs of them because of the price and I was pleasantly surprised at their quality. Each sponge has a different design but the entire package will follow a color scheme. The designs are cute and trendy rather than a boring old green or yellow sponge. The scrubbing side does a pretty decent job of getting off old food that stuck to the plate. (Courtesy of my boyfriend who doesn't know how to rinse his plate after using it). The sponge lasted me well over a month of daily use before I replaced it with a fresh one. It didn't fall apart after a few washes like some other brands do. The only real dislike that I have is that I wish the scrubbing side would be a little bit thicker.
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
Love the ocello light duty sponges. They are very affordable, and we go through them like crazy. They last a fairly long time, I'm just a little weird and change them out probably more often the regular Susie homemaker. I done let them go to waste though. After the sponge's KP duty is up, they move on the bathroom, window sills, outdoor furniture, floor stains, etc. I think the pretty patterns and colors peak the interest of my kiddos, so they really enjoy​ doing their chores (oh, how I wish)!
Wendi T.