BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Kelly G.
Hilliard, OH
We use these sponges all the time. It's suggested you replace them frequently which we do, but this is the best solution for wiping counters, tables down frequently.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I love these sponges because of the cute designs and colors they come in! As far as performance goes they are just like any other sponge that isn't antibacterial because they start to smell and get funky after about 2 weeks so I go through them pretty fast. Still, they are pretty affordable at Target and they look nicer on the counter next to my sink than a standard green and yellow one does.
Sherrell M.
Weatherford, TX
I love these sponges. The first thing I love is the fun designs they offer. I hate having a boring sponge. Also I like how big and hardy these sponges are. Many of the geniric sponges are thin and do not hold up well. This sponge is thick and hardy and can hold up to me washing many loads of dishes. I would say I can make one sponge last 30 days and that is washing dishes multiple times a day.
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
Never used these for washing dishes until I moved into my current house and all my roommates loved using these. They work pretty well at removing food from dishes and work well to clean the sink as well. The only downside is that these seem to need to be replaced pretty often and I find that as a household, my roommates and I go through these really fast so we're always needing to buy more.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are so cute and I love them! Only thing that bugs me about them is the scrubber. I like my sponges to flex and gold with my hand. This kind of makes it hard. It's stiff.
Jennifer S.
Macomb, MI
Love the fun designs on these. Don't mind leaving them on the corner of my sink!! They last a long time after I put them through the dishwasher or in the microwave.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
Best sponges dor my buck and for cleaning dishes. Seriously best value, they may be higher priced than a few others like store brand, but qorth it and not j ust bevause they have a cuter design or more ergonomic shape either. The non-scratch scatch side is really great at being non-scratch while still having scrubbing power. Rhe soft side is great too.
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
I love these sponges they are the perfect size for everyday dish cleaning. The scrubber on the other side works fabulous on tough messes and it doesn't scratch your nice pots and pans!! The only thing I don't care for is that the scrubber side doesn't last very long so you inturn use more sponges but it works great and it's a great price!!
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
I love the packaging and design of these sponges. The colors and patterns are so pretty and make doing dishes more fun. They are nicely shaped and stay siff long after most sponges get floppy. They really work to remove cooked on food and clean easily to look pretty again. They are well priced and a great burst of color for your kitchen.
Christa R.
Love the cute designs on these! It keeps my kids interested in helping with the chores! I got mine at Walmart. They felt a little damp right out of the package, but most sponges have that feeling. They did a great job and held up to my kids' chores or cleaning the counters and table. The scrubby side does get fuzzy quickly though.
Wendi T.