BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
britnegh H.
RICHMOND, IN
I love these sponges. Perfect for the nastiest, grimiest dishes you can ever muster up.
Good value and not too pricey, I believe I got mine at Wal-mart or Target.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Love these sponges. They are cheap and work well. Plus I love the fun colors and designs on them! So much prettier to look at than a plain sponge. I always have a pack on standby underneath my sink. I have one designated for bathroom cleaning, one designated for kitchen cleaning, and one designated for dishes.
Kate E.
Amesbury, MA
These sponges work well, are relatively inexpensive, and have fun designs. I do have to replace them because they start to smell, but that is because of the type of sponge.
Sarah B.
Nora Springs, IA
I like the shape of the sponge. It fits nicely in my hand without worrying about breaking a nail while cleaning. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that after awhile the scrubbing part starts to come apart and pills on the sponge. I do like that they have cute prints to keep me smiling even while doing dishes.
Yer V.
Although they do the job, they're not quite good with the scrubbing part. It's a good price, but you don't get much use out of them in my opinion. The scrubbing part on the back is not hoarse enough where you can really get out the dirt. I would not recommend this brand to anyone and i won't buy it again.
Vivian L.
San Lorenzo, CA
Super cute patterns and packaging. The only problem is that the abrasive side isn't as abrasive as I sometimes would need it to be. I like this brand because the colors of the sponges aren't boring and the patterns are anything but bland andI am not embarrassed to have them displayed by my kitchen sink.
Carla R.
McQueeney, TX
These are my favorite sponges for dishes and kitchen duty. They are small enough and contoured to fit in my hand comfortably, and they are very durable. As long as you rinse and squeeze them out after use, they last a long time without that dingy smell. Good price! I love the designs the O-Cel-O has.
Krystal K.
Norman, OK
Love these colorful sponges. They work great and I don't have to put them away when company comes over unexpectedly! My girlfriends always mention how cute they are.
Lisa G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is usually my go to brand for kitchen sponges. The price is always good, mid level. I hate spending a ton of money for something I am just going to throw away. Luckily I get a bit more use out of these particular sponges. I will definitely keep purchasing these sponges well into the future .
JoLynn G.
Horace, ND
I'm a fan of these sponges. Really like the colorful designs they have. They work pretty well. I use them for every aspect of cleaning where a sponge in needed; from the kitchen to the bathroom to the tile floors. Easy to use and gets everything clean. Lasts a while too. Great for the price.
Wendi T.