BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Rochelle M.
Lancaster, CA
Very good. Found a deal on them. They last for some time. Dont need to buy one every week as I did with my last brands. I will keep on buying this even at normal price.
Catherine S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
OCELO sponges are awesome!!! The price isn't bad and I will truly recommend this to family and friends... they're nice and durable and they last for quite a bit of time
Samantha T.
Henderson , NV
Great product, that cleans the surfaces in my home very well. I find the sponges to be a great alternative to using towels all of the time. I try to purchase them when they're on sale, because they can be a bit pricey.
Kristin V.
San Antonio, TX
Great everyday sponges for light hand washing. I've bought these for both home & the teacher's lounge at school. They work well plus they are pretty which is a bonus
Kidist J.
Washington, DC
I clean everything. And with kids cross contamination is so important. So with all the sponges being different color. I assign a different color for each item. Sink pink, toilet blue, tub green and kitchen yellow.

It makes life so easy!

With the tougher side of the sponge it really scrubs the dirt off of surfaces. Cause whom am I fooling. I am the only one really cleaning!
Carla G.
Pretty durable, although you need to maintain it by squeezing the water and soap out well every time. Not too coarse, not too soft. Good value, found at Walmart.
Anna F.
Elmhurst , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've used O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4) for a couple years now. I've been happy with how long they last, their scrubbing power w/o damaging my pots & pans and the fun designs.
Abigail A.
Novato, CA
I just bought another pack of these the other day. I'm a fan of this product. I like that there's a scrubby side to help scrub off the tougher particles left on dishes, but also a softer spongy side that doesn't leave scratches on the dishes. It holds soap well so I'm not having to constantly pump more soap onto it. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends, especially since the prices is reasonable as well!
Cassie W.
Anderson, IN
These are my favorite sponges and the only sponges I use to wash my dishes. They're always pretty so that's a bonus, but my favorite things about these sponges are the size (not too small, not too big), the shape (an hour glass that fits nicely in the hand), the softness, and the scrubby side has just the right amount of scrub without being too rough. These sponges will clean very well without scratching up your pretty plates and tea cups I promise!

My only complaint is that they are not comparably cheap and they seem to never go on sale. I buy them anyway.
Brittany G.
Melrose Park, IL
This could easy be my fault for purchasing and not paying attention to light duty in the name. Although my family is relatively small (there are four of us), with two small children you can run through dishes quickly. These couldn't keep up for long. However, they do get the job done and if I repurchase, I'll know not to use them for major cleaning in my kitchen. Maybe just light cleaning in the bathroom.
Wendi T.