BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Super cute designs.. a little pricey and doesn't last very long. I buy these every once in awhile at a discount store. They seem to not last very long and don't hold up to scrubbing. Definitely not worth the full store price.
Amanda L.
I love these sponges. They come in all different colors and designs and the shape of them makes them easy to hold. They don't scratch my pans and I love that it's dual sided!
Rochelle M.
Lancaster, CA
Very good. Found a deal on them. They last for some time. Dont need to buy one every week as I did with my last brands. I will keep on buying this even at normal price.
Catherine S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
OCELO sponges are awesome!!! The price isn't bad and I will truly recommend this to family and friends... they're nice and durable and they last for quite a bit of time
Samantha T.
Henderson, NV
Great product, that cleans the surfaces in my home very well. I find the sponges to be a great alternative to using towels all of the time. I try to purchase them when they're on sale, because they can be a bit pricey.
Kristin V.
San Antonio, TX
Great everyday sponges for light hand washing. I've bought these for both home & the teacher's lounge at school. They work well plus they are pretty which is a bonus
Kidist J.
Washington, DC
I clean everything. And with kids cross contamination is so important. So with all the sponges being different color. I assign a different color for each item. Sink pink, toilet blue, tub green and kitchen yellow.

It makes life so easy!

With the tougher side of the sponge it really scrubs the dirt off of surfaces. Cause whom am I fooling. I am the only one really cleaning!
Carla G.
Pretty durable, although you need to maintain it by squeezing the water and soap out well every time. Not too coarse, not too soft. Good value, found at Walmart.
Anna F.
Elmhurst , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've used O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4) for a couple years now. I've been happy with how long they last, their scrubbing power w/o damaging my pots & pans and the fun designs.
Abigail A.
Novato, CA
I just bought another pack of these the other day. I'm a fan of this product. I like that there's a scrubby side to help scrub off the tougher particles left on dishes, but also a softer spongy side that doesn't leave scratches on the dishes. It holds soap well so I'm not having to constantly pump more soap onto it. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends, especially since the prices is reasonable as well!
Wendi T.