BY O-CEL-O #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Anna F.
Elmhurst , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've used O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4) for a couple years now. I've been happy with how long they last, their scrubbing power w/o damaging my pots & pans and the fun designs.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Abigail A.
Novato, CA
I just bought another pack of these the other day. I'm a fan of this product. I like that there's a scrubby side to help scrub off the tougher particles left on dishes, but also a softer spongy side that doesn't leave scratches on the dishes. It holds soap well so I'm not having to constantly pump more soap onto it. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends, especially since the prices is reasonable as well!
Cassie W.
Anderson, IN
These are my favorite sponges and the only sponges I use to wash my dishes. They're always pretty so that's a bonus, but my favorite things about these sponges are the size (not too small, not too big), the shape (an hour glass that fits nicely in the hand), the softness, and the scrubby side has just the right amount of scrub without being too rough. These sponges will clean very well without scratching up your pretty plates and tea cups I promise!

My only complaint is that they are not comparably cheap and they seem to never go on sale. I buy them anyway.
Kelly G.
Hilliard, OH
We use these sponges all the time. It's suggested you replace them frequently which we do, but this is the best solution for wiping counters, tables down frequently.
Brittany H.
Melrose Park, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This could easy be my fault for purchasing and not paying attention to light duty in the name. Although my family is relatively small (there are four of us), with two small children you can run through dishes quickly. These couldn't keep up for long. However, they do get the job done and if I repurchase, I'll know not to use them for major cleaning in my kitchen. Maybe just light cleaning in the bathroom.
Sherrell M.
Weatherford, TX
I love these sponges. The first thing I love is the fun designs they offer. I hate having a boring sponge. Also I like how big and hardy these sponges are. Many of the geniric sponges are thin and do not hold up well. This sponge is thick and hardy and can hold up to me washing many loads of dishes. I would say I can make one sponge last 30 days and that is washing dishes multiple times a day.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I love these sponges because of the cute designs and colors they come in! As far as performance goes they are just like any other sponge that isn't antibacterial because they start to smell and get funky after about 2 weeks so I go through them pretty fast. Still, they are pretty affordable at Target and they look nicer on the counter next to my sink than a standard green and yellow one does.
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
Never used these for washing dishes until I moved into my current house and all my roommates loved using these. They work pretty well at removing food from dishes and work well to clean the sink as well. The only downside is that these seem to need to be replaced pretty often and I find that as a household, my roommates and I go through these really fast so we're always needing to buy more.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are so cute and I love them! Only thing that bugs me about them is the scrubber. I like my sponges to flex and gold with my hand. This kind of makes it hard. It's stiff.
Wendi T.