BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Tenchy L.
Othello, WA
Super cute colors are what attracted me to purchase. They are the best. They work to scrub and scrape any surface. I bought it at Walmart. The sponge is one to have in every sink.
Megan S.
Love these they they work great to get stuck in food off but the don't scratch the surface of what your cleaning and you can purchase these at the dollar tree and they are cute!!!
Alyssa V.
Lake Orion, MI
Love these! They work so well. I usually find mine at target. They work for so long and aren't like other sponges I've used in the past. They don't collect odors. I would absolutely suggest these. The price is right and there's no weird odors
Joyce M.
Preston, CT
I use this product and am very pleased with it. This sponge last a while and is a great scrubber to use on your dishes and your pans. I also use this product for my counter tops.
Naomi O.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been using this brand of sponges for years and I don't plan to change any time soon ! Great quality and I've never had a problem. Thank you o-cel-o for the great quality.
Sarah L.
I love the fact these come in such a variety of colors and patterns. The sponges I've used in the past do not even compare to how sturdy and strong these sponges are. Plus, they last a while too!
skyler j.
Newnan
This is a great working sponge, i use the soft part for the dishes that do not have alot of food stuck on them bit when there is a stubborn piece that wont come off i just flip it over and it comes right off, it also has cool designs.
Sandy R.
Lake Geneva, WI
What can you say about a sponge it last about a week if you air dry it out its not as good as scotch bright the sponge will start to tear a bit but I do use bleach products.
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD
Love these! Now my boyfriend doesn't get confused between the sponge used to clean the dogs bowls and the ones for dishes due to the different and cute patterns!
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Super cute designs.. a little pricey and doesn't last very long. I buy these every once in awhile at a discount store. They seem to not last very long and don't hold up to scrubbing. Definitely not worth the full store price.
Wendi T.