BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI
I love o-cel-o scrub sponges! They are tough enough to get the food off the dishes, without scratching my dishes. They come in many bright festive colors, and last longer than other sponges I have tried. The curved edges make for an easy, light, comfortable grip.
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
I have always loved these sponges. They are so durable and really really get the job done when doing dishes. I like the rough side and the spongy side. I am looking forward to new patterns that come out.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these once because they were cute and I was feeling frivolous, however, I've switched to more basic and less expensive sponges because the design alone was not worth the extra $.
Betsy L.
Fort Irwin, CA
It's a sponge, not too much to say about it. They work well, and I usually purchase the sponge that includes a "scrubby" side. Helps to get crud off of plates that may have been left in the sink too long.
Danielle B.
Blacksburg, SC
These are my favorite sponges to use while cleaning. I love the soft side for counters and the rough side for pans I always keep these stocked in my kitchen and often find them on sale!!
Nicole M.
Wenatchee, WA
Great sponges! They clean so well and last a long time without wearing! The one I usually use was all sold out so I ought these and I haven't stopped! They work great! Good price too!
April S.
Portsmouth, RI
Works very well on cleaning dishes snd it does not break like some others it lasts a long time. I also like that when cleaning it foes not smell as bad as others..I does not scratch pots
Beth H.
I buy these dish sponges all the time. They are a great value especially from the Dollar General store. They are very effective for cleaning and washing dishes. Last a long time and then I saved the old ones for my dirty scrub jobs. Highly recommend!
Candy C.
Las vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges! I like the shape (they are molded to fit in your hand) , they are pretty colors/designs, they work well, and they are easy to clean (throw them in the dishwasher.
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
I typically buy the O-Cel-O light duty scrub sponge. I prefer a sponge to have both the regular sponge and the scrubber side. These sponges work great and they last a long time, especially for what I put them through. I use bleach on them, microwave them. I don't like germs. They scrub baked on things off well. They dry quickly and lather perfectly. I love the cool colors and designs too. They are bright and cheery. The cost is comparable to other sponges and is a good value for the quality. I do have to say that the scrub side peels off with the more things I use bleach on but this has never stopped me from buying them. So far they are my favorite.
Wendi T.