BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these once because they were cute and I was feeling frivolous, however, I've switched to more basic and less expensive sponges because the design alone was not worth the extra $.
Nicole M.
Wenatchee, WA
Great sponges! They clean so well and last a long time without wearing! The one I usually use was all sold out so I ought these and I haven't stopped! They work great! Good price too!
Beth H.
I buy these dish sponges all the time. They are a great value especially from the Dollar General store. They are very effective for cleaning and washing dishes. Last a long time and then I saved the old ones for my dirty scrub jobs. Highly recommend!
Kelly V.
Arlington, VA
My favorite thing about this product is the unique shape of the sponge is perfectly form fitting to my hand which makes washing dishes a breeze. Super effective. Definitely recommend!
Candy C.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges! I like the shape (they are molded to fit in your hand) , they are pretty colors/designs, they work well, and they are easy to clean (throw them in the dishwasher.
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
I typically buy the O-Cel-O light duty scrub sponge. I prefer a sponge to have both the regular sponge and the scrubber side. These sponges work great and they last a long time, especially for what I put them through. I use bleach on them, microwave them. I don't like germs. They scrub baked on things off well. They dry quickly and lather perfectly. I love the cool colors and designs too. They are bright and cheery. The cost is comparable to other sponges and is a good value for the quality. I do have to say that the scrub side peels off with the more things I use bleach on but this has never stopped me from buying them. So far they are my favorite.
Megan S.
Love these they they work great to get stuck in food off but the don't scratch the surface of what your cleaning and you can purchase these at the dollar tree and they are cute!!!
Tenchy L.
Othello, WA
Super cute colors are what attracted me to purchase. They are the best. They work to scrub and scrape any surface. I bought it at Walmart. The sponge is one to have in every sink.
Alyssa V.
Lake Orion, MI
Love these! They work so well. I usually find mine at target. They work for so long and aren't like other sponges I've used in the past. They don't collect odors. I would absolutely suggest these. The price is right and there's no weird odors
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite!! They have a soft side and a scrubbing side which is great but my main reason for loving them is they last a long time without falling apart like other sponges!!
Wendi T.