BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Bella I.
Houston
My mother used this brand and I have also always used them. They resist smelling mildew if you rinse and wring them out well. The scrubby side works well for tougher stains.
kaylin F.
Northfield , MN
Mostly I buy these sponges because they're cute, but they also get he job done! Priced right, and I like that there's a scrubby side and a lather side. These are all I buy!
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD
Love these! Now my boyfriend doesn't get confused between the sponge used to clean the dogs bowls and the ones for dishes due to the different and cute patterns!
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Super cute designs.. a little pricey and doesn't last very long. I buy these every once in awhile at a discount store. They seem to not last very long and don't hold up to scrubbing. Definitely not worth the full store price.
Amanda L.
I love these sponges. They come in all different colors and designs and the shape of them makes them easy to hold. They don't scratch my pans and I love that it's dual sided!
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
Love the ocello light duty sponges. They are very affordable, and we go through them like crazy. They last a fairly long time, I'm just a little weird and change them out probably more often the regular Susie homemaker. I done let them go to waste though. After the sponge's KP duty is up, they move on the bathroom, window sills, outdoor furniture, floor stains, etc. I think the pretty patterns and colors peak the interest of my kiddos, so they really enjoy​ doing their chores (oh, how I wish)!
Catherine S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
OCELO sponges are awesome!!! The price isn't bad and I will truly recommend this to family and friends... they're nice and durable and they last for quite a bit of time
Samantha T.
Henderson , NV
Great product, that cleans the surfaces in my home very well. I find the sponges to be a great alternative to using towels all of the time. I try to purchase them when they're on sale, because they can be a bit pricey.
Kristin V.
San Antonio, TX
Great everyday sponges for light hand washing. I've bought these for both home & the teacher's lounge at school. They work well plus they are pretty which is a bonus
Kidist J.
Washington, DC
I clean everything. And with kids cross contamination is so important. So with all the sponges being different color. I assign a different color for each item. Sink pink, toilet blue, tub green and kitchen yellow.

It makes life so easy!

With the tougher side of the sponge it really scrubs the dirt off of surfaces. Cause whom am I fooling. I am the only one really cleaning!
Wendi T.