BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Jessica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love the fun prints but they also work great, I wash dishes, scrub counters, toilets, bathtubs with them! I keep multiples on hand and in each location! They don't break or disintegrate at all!
Jan K.
These not only look cute in the kitchen but clean up messes and dishes well. It is a great value and I have not been disappointed. I use these on dirty dishes before placing them in the dishwasher. It works well and the design gets me a little more motivated to clean.
Kimberly c.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best sponges! I recommend these sponges because they are cut to fit comfortably in your hands. Don't take the light duty lightly it really scrubs but gently if that makes any sense.
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Fun colors and available for cheap almost anywhere but gets super funky smelling super fast. It's a lingering smell that as soon as it touches your skin, you're toast because it will not go away!
Meghan K.
Madison, WI
These are my absolute favorite dish scrubbers! They are so cute too! They get the stuck on food off so easily and dont leave any scratches, they never fail me. I purchase mine from Target and Walm,art normally. I will continue to sue these sponges for my dishes!
Allison B.
I use these sponges, and cannot give them up. I have bought them for years. The fun design and light scrub works for me! Always in a multi-pack so one is always ready when you toss an old one.
Mae M.
Franklin, OH
I could not care less about the cutesy designs, but I do like the convenience of both a sponge and a scrubber in one. The sponge lasts longer than the scrubber side. There are less expensive sponges but these hold up well for doing dishes, cleaning off counter, etc.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Cute patterns, but they get gross really quickly. Totally fine sponge for general cleaning. If you need to scrub or deep clean, I would go with something else. The shape is comfortable though.
Lisa L.
Morehead, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
so cute and handy to have around the kitchen!!! always try to replace them often. maybe a few times per month. fun and happy designs just seem to take the chore out of cleaning!?!  :)
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI
I love o-cel-o scrub sponges! They are tough enough to get the food off the dishes, without scratching my dishes. They come in many bright festive colors, and last longer than other sponges I have tried. The curved edges make for an easy, light, comfortable grip.
Wendi T.