BY O-CEL-O #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
JavaNerdmua C.
Dayton, OH
The scrub side of this sponge is terrible, but it does say light duty, but if that's what you are going for a regular sponge would work just as well. I don't think these sponges are worth the money. .
Cassandra M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the fun patterns that the sponges have. And all in all they're great sponges who get my dishes clean, and looking brand new again.  The price is well worth it! I definitely recommend this to others.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These work great, and are good quality for sponges. They have a scrubby side, and a spongy side to soak up all the liquids. They are inexpensive, and don’t fall apart like the really cheap sponges do!
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
I love these dish sponges! Not only do they come in cute, fun, colors and designs. They are extremely durable. They can help you remove even the most subborn, stuck on food from your dishes and pans!
Jessica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love the fun prints but they also work great, I wash dishes, scrub counters, toilets, bathtubs with them! I keep multiples on hand and in each location! They don't break or disintegrate at all!
Jan K.
These not only look cute in the kitchen but clean up messes and dishes well. It is a great value and I have not been disappointed. I use these on dirty dishes before placing them in the dishwasher. It works well and the design gets me a little more motivated to clean.
Meghan K.
Madison, WI
These are my absolute favorite dish scrubbers! They are so cute too! They get the stuck on food off so easily and dont leave any scratches, they never fail me. I purchase mine from Target and Walm,art normally. I will continue to sue these sponges for my dishes!
Stacey C.
Watsontown, PA
I have tried other sponges, and for some reason the soap doesn't stay in other sponges very well. These sponges hold the soap and clean my dishes without excessive scrubbing. Highly recommended.
Nina T.
North Wales, PA
I love these sponges. They last long and get the job done. They come in multi packs which is great making the pricepoint awsome. Their colors are pretty snd most important they do not break apart quickly. I always buy them.
Kimberly c.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best sponges! I recommend these sponges because they are cut to fit comfortably in your hands. Don't take the light duty lightly it really scrubs but gently if that makes any sense.
Wendi T.