BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Annette B.
Crittenden , KY
These are my favorite sponges of my store is sold out I will not buy anything else
Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
These sponges are so cute and fun to use. I love the prints, they clean my dishes.
Kristy S.
Love the shape of this sponge. Love the color in pink and the price is also great.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how great this work when I wash dishes and it takes out all the unnecessary
Monica B.
Beaumont, CA
These sponges always last a long time and my dishes are clean without much effort!
Logan E.
I love these sponges so much. The texture of them is very effective for scrubbing.
Stephanie D.
Mukwonago, WI
These sponges last a while and are heavy duty. They definitely get the job done.
Maiyer H.
Broomfield, CO
These sponges aren't too bad but a little rough and smaller than I would prefer.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Good scrubbing power and fits well in my hand. Also the colors are fun and bright
I'm always changing my sponges - I like the pack - the patterns add a nice decor
Wendi T.