BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Elza M.
Simple. Effective. And usually on sale. The prints are always a sight for sore eyes.
Annette B.
Crittenden , KY
These are my favorite sponges of my store is sold out I will not buy anything else
Samantha S.
Visalia, CA
Lives up to the name. Does the job on heavy duty clean up after dinner on the pots
Brooke H.
Plainview , NY
Cute patterns and fun packaging!! Not the best sponge but definitely gets the job done!!
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how great this work when I wash dishes and it takes out all the unnecessary
Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
These sponges are so cute and fun to use. I love the prints, they clean my dishes.
Logan E.
I love these sponges so much. The texture of them is very effective for scrubbing.
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
I love these sponges I do not only use them for cleaning but fun projects as well.
Kristy S.
Love the shape of this sponge. Love the color in pink and the price is also great.
Monica B.
Beaumont, CA
These sponges always last a long time and my dishes are clean without much effort!
Wendi T.