BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
I love these sponges I like that they aren't too abrasive for my glassware, china or stainless steel stove. I also like the colours they are fun. I am a artsy kind of person so I love colourful things. I also use these on my porcelain tub and sinks. A great product. I through these in the washer with my dishcloths and towels each week they stand up nicely to the washer. I do not put them in the dryer I let them air dry.
Rahaf E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Ariadna M.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite reason why I like these sponges is because they don't smell after long term use. The price is also a good factor as it tends to be on the cheaper side. I am not washing a lot of dishes but it's good for regular usage
Jazmin C.
These sponges are great for my new set of pots, because it cleans without scratching. I used it everyday with my stove and my counters. It last for a month (daily used). I like to constantly renew them to prevent bacterias.
Ana M.
Faz milagre, pode comprar que eu aprovo,Fragrância boa nenhum cheiro ruim, aproveitem

do miracles, you can buy that I approve, fragrance good no bad smell, enjoy
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
They work great! I am able to get quite a bit of use out of the scrubby side of the sponge. They are ideally priced and can be purchased at any local supermarket.
Maritzally M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great sponges. Good to wash every stain out of your dishes. You can find them in most supermarket stores. They are affordable good value. You can wash the pots greatly with it too. I will continue to use them.
Jessica S.
Jacarezinho
Esponja de altíssima qualidade, produto muito , limpa muito bem , quero muito testar novamento , pois so utilizei em uma viagem que fiz fora do Brasil
Alicia c.
planalto, Bahia, brazil
Esponja exelente, nao danifica as coisas e super pratica, recommendo muito el.. nao vivemos sem mais os pratos daqui de casa sao outro rsrsrsrssr
Dafne L.
I love the cool colors and designs too. They are bright and cheery. The cost is comparable to other sponges and is a good value for the quality
Wendi T.