BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4)
Cleans great, lasts long and cute patterns! Doesn't scuff pans or scratch glass!
I'm always changing my sponges - I like the pack - the patterns add a nice decor
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Good scrubbing power and fits well in my hand. Also the colors are fun and bright
Maiyer H.
Broomfield, CO
These sponges aren't too bad but a little rough and smaller than I would prefer.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
I love O-Cel-o sponges. I have them EVEYWHERE. And they have cute designers too.
Cheryl B.
Moab, UT
I am pleased with the quality of sponges. The cute design doesn't hurt either :)
Stephanie D.
Mukwonago, WI
These sponges last a while and are heavy duty. They definitely get the job done.
Lindsay E.
Medina, NY
Interesting designs. This product does not fall apart as easily as other sponges
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
I love these little sponges so much. I use them for many different cleaning uses.
Jessica S.
Shelby, AL
Such cute designs!! But a little more pricey than the original plain scrubbers.
Wendi T.