BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Brooke H.
East Setauket , NY
Cute patterns and fun packaging!! Not the best sponge but definitely gets the job done!!
Monica B.
Beaumont, CA
These sponges always last a long time and my dishes are clean without much effort!
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how great this work when I wash dishes and it takes out all the unnecessary
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
I love these sponges I do not only use them for cleaning but fun projects as well.
Annette B.
Crittenden , KY
These are my favorite sponges of my store is sold out I will not buy anything else
Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
These sponges are so cute and fun to use. I love the prints, they clean my dishes.
Logan E.
I love these sponges so much. The texture of them is very effective for scrubbing.
I'm always changing my sponges - I like the pack - the patterns add a nice decor
Lindsay E.
Medina, NY
Interesting designs. This product does not fall apart as easily as other sponges
Stephanie D.
Mukwonago, WI
These sponges last a while and are heavy duty. They definitely get the job done.
Wendi T.