BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Amy L.
Lancaster, CA
My OCelO is a great product that last a long time. Great price and a quality product. .
Ash L.
Pretty cheap but do work.. for some cheap sponges. I like them... use them quite often.
Karhimy F.
I really like this probuct it easy to use and always takea off the hard stuck on grease
Helen G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this colorful sponges the do great work when it comes to cleaning the dishes I say
Dara N.
Matthews, NC
They get the job done well. I use them on everything except my ceramic and Teflon pans.
Tana Y.
Lancaster, NY
We use these everywhere in kitchen and bath. They work awesome! I love he scrubby side
Jennifer P.
Perfect every day kitchen sponge. Cost range is perfect as well. Great value for price.
Allannah P.
Love these sponges! They're super cute & work almost as good as me clean magic erasers
Sarai B.
Marietta, GA
These sponges last long and they don't scratch up mu dishes but also get the job done.
Nai s.
Love these sponges, great for scrubbing and clean out scum. Easy to wash dishes with
Wendi T.