BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Ash L.
Pretty cheap but do work.. for some cheap sponges. I like them... use them quite often.
Zoe
Wynantskill, NY
Cute designs and good function. Scrubby side does not peel away easy like some sponges
Darcy A.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Only use these for fishes. Love the colors and patterns. Long lasting and hold up well.
Harriet  W.
Carol Stream, IL
Can't beat cute sponges that work well! Prefer these over other brands for that reason
Amy L.
Lancaster, CA
My OCelO is a great product that last a long time. Great price and a quality product. .
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I use these when I need to quickly wash off something and it helps get everything off.
Laura K.
I honestly pick the sponges because of their color and design .. and they work great ..
Tana Y.
Lancaster, NY
We use these everywhere in kitchen and bath. They work awesome! I love he scrubby side
Genelle V.
Mission, TX
I love when these are buy one get one free great sponge gets work done love the 3 pack
Patti M.
I use these on pots and pans, but they are gentle enough to use on my granite counters
Wendi T.