BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
Such great sponges at a great price! They are very effective. I love how side they are
April R.
Carlinville, IL
Solid sponges, last for a long time and don't get that funky sponge smell for a while.
Lola D.
I use these everywhere and Putin dishwasher to clean I like the non scratch scrub side
Genelle V.
Mission, TX
I love when these are buy one get one free great sponge gets work done love the 3 pack
Selena V.
Pueblo West, CO
Pretty good I still prefer another brand however I do like the designs they put on them

Good price point. These sponges are not very sturdy and would fall apart quite quickly.
Darcy A.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Only use these for fishes. Love the colors and patterns. Long lasting and hold up well.
Patti M.
I use these on pots and pans, but they are gentle enough to use on my granite counters
Tracie D.
These are wonderful for big & small jobs. You can use these in the kitchen or bathroom.
Shelley
I was disappointed by the sponges. They are too small, too light and do not clean well.
Wendi T.